- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Very comfortable, room spacious but double bed was 2 singles put together, although it wasn't a problem. Hotel grounds quiet and appealing,..."
"Our stay was linked to a family event, celebrating my mother's 80th birthday. The service the hotel provided for the event was very good. Th..."
"I booked this hotel in part because of the proximity to Lancaster, where I had a meeting the following day. The main reason however, was bec..."
"We stayed here with our German shepherd dog and were able to sit in the lobby area and have a drink before getting our food sent to the room..."
"Lovely relaxing weekend, surroundings lovely, food brilliant and staff friendly and helpful..."
About the hotel
4 star events and leisure hotel with leisure club and award winning restaurant From the balconied Reception Lounge, to the open fire you instinctively know that Lancaster House is a place to savour the good things in life, such as excellent cuisine from The Foodworks Restaurant, or a drink in the courtyard of The Sandeman's Bar. This relaxed elegance is also reflected in each of the 99 rooms. Sandpiper Leisure Club and Beauty Salon Lancaster House's Sandpiper Leisure Club lets you take life at your own pace - whether you want to work-out or simply relax and unwind.
Our Beauty Salon allows you to look and feel your best too! There is also the Hair Sanctuary to book a trim or style when you’re staying or visiting the hotel. Local Attractions From Lancaster House, you can explore the superb Lancashire coastline or the historic city of Lancaster itself. With the Trough of Bowland, Lune Valley and Lake District on your doorstep - the possibilities are endless. Lancaster House is the discerning choice for a memorable weekend break, special occasion, or as a convenient base for touring this magical region.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Lancaster House Hotel in Lancaster are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable, room spacious but double bed was 2 singles put together, although it wasn't a problem.
Hotel grounds quiet and appealing, large log fire in lobby also excellent. Excellent restaurant menu, bar menu also good, very comfortable place to relax. The hotel is geared towards weddings and while our stay was Friday and Saturday there was only a wedding on the Sunday, so perhaps it was more quiet and relaxing during our stay because of this. Overall I would recommend both the hotel and the chain, slick operation, well though-out and beautifully presented!
Lancaster House Hotel
Our stay was linked to a family event, celebrating my mother's 80th birthday.
The service the hotel provided for the event was very good. The staff were efficient, polite, friendly and helpful. The meal was very good and the hotel accommodated our requests very well. Our romm was a little disappointing due to the fact that on first entering the room the curtain rail had fallen off. There was also a flckering light in the bathroom and the room was excessively hot. It was however, clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable. It was also good to have an iron and ironing board in the room.