- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Beautiful location, very handy for motorway. Very comfortable and clean. Greeted with a chat and smile. Good parking. Basic but delicious fo..."
"Nice welcome. Room ok. Food good. Friendly staff...."
"Friendly staff but should ask for breakfast requirements as assume you want the full without asking if you are vegetarian or if you don't li..."
About the hotel
The Abington Hotel is located in a peaceful village in the beautiful Clyde Valley. The enviable location of the Hotel allows for quick and easy access to the M74 Motorway for visiting Glasgow with its first class shopping, museums & galleries, The Hydro and The SECC. Our location also allows you to visit Edinburgh direct from our doorstep along the main A702 - think of Edinburgh Castle, Princess Street, The Tattoo.
When staying at our family run, 3 Star Hotel you can enjoy free internet access as well as free car parking. For lovers of the great outdoors, you will appreciate the variety of walks, cycling tracks and fishing. Take time to visit the pretty nearby towns of Biggar and Moffat and for families, visit Scotland's Theme Park and Strathclyde Country Park.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
75% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful location, very handy for motorway.
Very comfortable and clean. Greeted with a chat and smile. Good parking. Basic but delicious food. An excellent stopover and good value.