- Very Good
- 61 guest reviews
"Really friendly staff, room clean, comfortable but small!..."
"Excellent stay...Staff were friendly and polite. Bed was really comfortable and Food quality was really good. Will definitely stay at this h..."
"We stayed in a so called family room which was realy only enough room for 1 person. We complained and got a small reduction. The service was..."
"Upon arrival my wife and I were met by the proprietor. She was very friendly and welcoming. She took the time to explain all of the sights a..."
"The hotel is a lovely clean romantic setting and the staff were very helpful and friendly. I went for a child free birthday weekend and it w..."
About the hotel
Situated in a quiet location, just outside the historic Roman walls of Chester with ample free, secure onsite car parking and complimentary fibre optic Wi-Fi in all areas; The Brookside Hotel is an exclusive privately owned 3* family run hotel with a traditional style accompanied by excellent service and tranquillity. Whether it’s leisure or a corporate business stay, our individually styled bedrooms have a modern finish to suit a variety of requirements. Our bedrooms are all en-suite and include tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen TV’s and hairdryers.
Complimentary full Breakfast choice is available in the restaurant or in your room. The ‘Brook View’ Restaurant, offers an extensive menu serving traditional British cuisine and continental favourites. The bar has a wide range of wines and spirits with draught beers available. The cosy lounges and bar are an ideal place to meet fellow guests or friends, where you can enjoy a pre or post dinner drink, a light snack or traditional afternoon tea. In addition you may wish to take advantage of our outside leafy garden terrace. All residents and invited guests have exclusive use of our restaurant, bar and lounges. We endeavour to make you feel at home throughout your stay and we look forward to welcoming you.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Brookside Hotel in Chester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Really friendly staff, room clean, comfortable but small!
Brookside Hotel Chester
Excellent stay...Staff were friendly and polite.
Bed was really comfortable and Food quality was really good. Will definitely stay at this hotel again.