- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"We actually got married in this hotel nearly 20 years ago. it has changed a lot over the years but unfortunately the room decor hasn't. I ju..."
"We had to wait a long time for our meal on Sunday night. Then on Monday morning the fire alarm went off at about 8.15am. We vacated our room..."
"Modernised large spa hotel but we did not use those facilities. Ideal location for area just South West of Edinburgh. As per previous guests..."
"The hotel in itself is beautiful but, I felt our room was a let down! It is old fashioned in decor and the bathroom suite. The sink was crac..."
"Our stay at Inchyra Grange was outstanding. The service was hospitable, friendly and efficient, our room was spotless and well equipped, and..."
About the hotel
Each of the 98 luxurious bedrooms at The Four Star Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa have been tastefully decorated and designed for relaxation or why not treat yourself to added luxury with an executive superior room. The Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa really does offer something special, indulge yourself now at our newly refurbished Vital Health & Wellbeing Club including a state-of-the-art Fully Equipped Technogym, Spa Relaxation Room, 8 Spa Treatment Rooms. Spa ‘Tea Room, 20 Metre Swimming Pool, Aroma Steam Room, Rock Sauna, Ice Fountain, Experience Massage Shower & Rasul areas.
Set in a traditional Scottish manor house, the Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa has an excellent reputation for warm hospitality and excellent service. The hotel lies in it’s own beautifully landscaped gardens on the outskirts of Falkirk and Grangemouth, our unique position just off Junction 5 of the M9 motorway makes us and ideal choice for the business traveller visiting Grangemouth, Falkirk and only 20 minutes driving distance from Stirling and Edinburgh Airport. This friendly hotel is perfect for weekend breaks and exploring the heart of Central Scotland. As part of a £5 million investment, the Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa has launched its new restaurant, The Scottish Steak Club. Whether eating from the a la carte or lounge menu, guests can expect the finest selection of meats and wines, all sourced from local producers. Get down to business in one of our flexible meeting rooms or hold a conference for up to 750 delegates in one of the largest conference venues in Scotland. Romantic wedding receptions and ceremonies can be held in the elegant and newly refurbished Inchyra Suite and the hotel’s grounds offer a picturesque location for those memorable photographs
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/05/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note that breakfast and dinner inclusive rates are based on two people. Children's meals are not included in the rates in family rooms and will need to be paid for as taken at the hotel direct The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
We actually got married in this hotel nearly 20 years ago.
it has changed a lot over the years but unfortunately the room decor hasn't. I just feel now that the rooms are getting a little dated and could really do with a revamp. The restaurant is looking great but the rooms let it down. Staff are always really friendly. We had been at an athletics meeting and were late back. We ordered room service at around 9.50pm. Burger and Tuna Melt. Burger was okay but the tuna melt looked like a kid made it . I know kitchen was closing but a little effort would have been nice. Food in the main restaurant has always been great. My daughter loves the kids steak. Would always return to this hotel as handy for the track close by.
We had to wait a long time for our meal on Sunday night.
Then on Monday morning the fire alarm went off at about 8.15am. We vacated our room and we waited outside with a few others. After a while my husband went round to the reception and asked if we could return to our rooms. He was told everything was ok but nobody had come to tell us round the back of the hotel. We felt that this could have been better organised. Also we had a long wait for our tea, toast and cooked breakfast on Monday morning. Our evening meal on Monday and breakfast on Tuesday arrived in better time.