- Very Good
- 100 guest reviews
"Considering this hotel is on the M1 it is surprisingly quiet. I was traveling alone with a very small child and could have done with a parki..."
"Couldn't fault the service. I did request a smoking rooms on booking which I didn't get but was no big deal as I was allocated the room next..."
"Stayed here with my husband and children was very friendly and room was good great for people on a budget..."
"We live in France, travelled to the UK for a wedding. Stayed 5 nights. We would like to say that the hotel staff were excellent. Nothing was..."
About the hotel
Days Inn Leicester Forest East located on the M1 Between Junctions 21 and 21a, 3 miles from Leicester City Centre and Train Station. A 30 minute drive from East Midlands Airport. The hotel offers free parking, free wifi, 24-hour reception and 90 en-suite bedrooms.
Each en-suite bedroom offers everything you require for a comfortable nights stay including flatscreen freeview televisions providing over 89 different channels. Days Inn Leicester Forest East is situated on the M1 between junction 21/21a and is an ideal location for Leicester, East Midlands Airport and just a short 30 minute drive away from both Nottingham and Birmingham. Local attractions such as The National Space Centre, Leicester Racecourse, Mallory Park, Donington Race Track & Silverstone are all located nearby. For added value children upto the age of 12 years stay and eat free.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Busy Hotel but Quiet
Considering this hotel is on the M1 it is surprisingly quiet.
I was traveling alone with a very small child and could have done with a parking spot that was more child friendly. Reception was very busy with many people checking in and there was only one person processing our reservation which could have been better. I had lots of bags and a little toddler - our room was the very furthest from reception. No one offered to help us and it was a struggle, but the staff were very nice. The room was fine, and lively and warm which I seldom find in hotels.
Couldn't fault the service.
I did request a smoking rooms on booking which I didn't get but was no big deal as I was allocated the room next to my sister who booked in the night before. I thought that was very nice of the hotel to do that.