- 99 guest reviews
"Upon arrival there was no booking for me. I called Late Rooms.com and the man there was very nice and helpful. He spoke with the receptionis..."
"I booked an executive room because it had a refrigerator and other refinements. Sadly they were all on the ground floor so the window didn't..."
"Staff pleasant, comfortable room...."
"Had baby/ toddler in next room 74 that screamed all night, so had very little sleep...."
"Staff are lovely...."
About the hotel
With a great location in the centre of Lancashire and after a refurbishment of both Family rooms and Executive Double rooms, Days Inn Charnock Richard now has many great features to offer you. The Hotel is now equipped with BroadBand WiFi as a standard feature which is free . We also offer you Hypnos deluxe beds, ensuite bath with shower, hot drinks tray, trouser press, hairdryer, and now Freeview flat screen TVs with over 50 channels to choose from.
Additionally, the hotel offers Executive rooms which feature an in-room fridge, coffee machine, iron centre and extra seating. The Hotel is fully licensed and offers a bar and restaurant along with Full hot English breakfast served each morning. The hotel is situated in its own grounds ideal for children and for walking dogs, whilst the hotel offers an evening menu several local pubs are a short walk away and offer local fare and traditional ales.
The Days Inn is accredited by the AA and also Pet-Friendly - Pet rooms are designated on the first floor and additional charges apply. The Hotel has great access to the Northern motorway network. The M6 is adjacent with access to both north and south. Local attractions of Blackpool and Manchester are just a 25-minute drive away, and in just under an hour you will find yourself in the Lake District.
Adjacent to the hotel you will find the Welcome Break services offering all your High Street favourites such as WHSmith, KFC, Burger King and Starbucks lounge. Cash machines and Forecourts are also adjacent and offer guests a 24-hour service. Free parking is available for all guests and for added comfort 24-hour reception is operated.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/06/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Days Inn Charnock Richard
Upon arrival myself and husband were asked not to come for breakfast between a time as there was a coach full eating.
The room booked was a executive double room, fully refurbished. I do believe it was updated from the 1950's into the 1980's. The was a paper thin quilt on the bed, room was very cold. Nobody at reception at night to inform, no phone in room to ring reception. Left as soon as possible and headed to the service station for breakfast. I will never stay here again.
Days Inn Charnock Richard - M6
Not a nice place to stay, too outdated , shower took too long to adjust heat.