- Very Good
- 139 guest reviews
"We booked at the last minute for a trip to Scotland. We had our small dog with us so I was very pleased to find accommodation at short notic..."
"Staff are friendly and welcoming. Room is clean. Rent is reasonable...."
"We arrived after 10 at night after a long journey and was relieved to be checked into our room quite speedily. The room was as expected for..."
"Dear All, We enjoyed staying at the Days Inn Charnock Richard - M6 very much and found the staff very helpful and gave us a warm welcome. An..."
"Clean and a bit basic but more than adequate for a night or two...."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. After a refurbishement of both Family rooms and Executive Double rooms, Days Inn Charnock Richard now has many great features to offer you. The Hotel is now equipped with BroadBand WiFi as a standard feature which is free .
We also offer you HYPNOS de-luxe beds, ensuite bath with shower, hot drinks tray, trouser press, hairdryer, and now FREEview flat screen Tvs with over 50 channels to choose from. Additionally the hotel offers EXECUTIVE rooms which feature in room fridge, coffee machine, iron centre and extra seating. The Hotel is fully licensed and offers a bar and restaurant along with Full HOT English breakfast served each morning. The hotel is situated in its own grounds ideal for children and for walking dogs, whilst the hotel offers an evening menu several loacal pubs are a short walk away and offer local fayre and traditional ales. Free parking is available for all guests and for added comfort 24 hour reception is operated. Small charge for pets. The Days Inn is accredited by the AA and also Pet Friendly - Pet rooms are designated on the first floor. The Hotel has great access to the Northern motorway network. The M6 is adjacent with access to both north and south. Local attractions of Blackpool and Manchester are just a 25 minute drive away, and in just under an hour you will find yourself in the Lake District. Adjacent to the hotel you will find the Welcome Break services offering all your High Street favourites such as WHSmith, KFC, Burger King and Starbucks lounge. Cash machines and Forecourts are also adjacent and offer guests a 24 hour service.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/06/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
The room was very tired and dated .
Dining room unclean. Carpets sticky. Food not good.
very happy with overnight stay
We booked at the last minute for a trip to Scotland.
We had our small dog with us so I was very pleased to find accommodation at short notice. There was only a £5 charge for the dog which is amazing. We booked a twin room but it was a large family room which provided a double and a single.