- 6 guest reviews
"Had a 2 day stay last week it was lovely the hotel is spotless and in a great location both the views and accessibility for town..."
"Initially booked 2 nights in a lakeview room for my fiancés 40th birthday! Problem occurred with our room unfortunately.They were deeply sor..."
"Definitely a great hotel - fabulous rooms, great views and good facilities including a great Terrace for afternoon tea and drinks Probably n..."
"A fabulous hotel, and will definitely stay again. We had a beautiful room overlooking the lake. The en suite was small but perfectly formed...."
"From the moment that we arrived at The Belsfield we were greeted by a lovely bubbly receptionist who couldn't do enough for us. She booked u..."
About the hotel
Situated in Bowness on the Eastern shore of Lake Windermere and directly overlooking the "Belle Isle", the Laura Ashley Hotel The Belsfield is the perfect place from which to enjoy a holiday in Windermere and was voted "Largest Hotel of The Year 2015" at the Cumbria Tourism Awards. Set in 6 acres of landscaped gardens the boutique hotel offers unparalleled views over Lake Windermere in the foreground, and on the farther shore can be seen the often snow-capped Langdale Pikes and the Fairfield Horseshoe. The Laura Ashley Hotel The Belsfield has 62 designer bedrooms, including 25 Lake View bedrooms and 12 Garden View rooms, with 2 Four Poster bedrooms and Suites all enjoying views looking down Lake Windermere.
Dining is provided in the Belsfield Restaurant and Belsfield Brasserie, with drinks in the Lounge Bar and opportunities to relax and take tea or coffee in the Drawing Room and Library. The setting makes the hotel the perfect location for your dream wedding, with a beautiful new glass reception overlooking Lake Windermere creating a magnificent arrival. Facilities for up to 100 guests are available. Newly refurbished meeting rooms with state of the art conferencing facilities make the hotel the ideal venue for your company event in the Lake District. We are also able to assist in organising special events within the grounds for special motivational or sales driven events using tents and various performances. There is an onsite leisure facility incorporating a swimming pool and relaxation area.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Pitch n' Putt
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Had a 2 day stay last week it was lovely the hotel is spotless and in a great location both the views and accessibility for town
Initially booked 2 nights in a lakeview room for my fiancés 40th birthday.
Problem occurred with our room unfortunately.They were deeply sorry. They placed us in a garden room which was lovely, and then upgraded to a suite(room56) the following night.At no extra cost........;) Breakfast excellent . WOW !!!!is all we can say absolutely fabulous , couldn't do enough for us .we will definitely stay again, friendly staff , felt very welcome *****