- 65 guest reviews
"Excellent stay, every thing that was promised was delivered, enjoyed the bespoke service, would happily return...."
"All the comforts of a good bed and breakfast but with all the advantages of a hotel. Butler service was amazing and with friendly staff thro..."
"Superb accommodation and service...."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay with very attentive staff. Good size room and the food excellent. Would stay again...."
"Excellent place, great staff...."
About the hotel
Recently voted one of the top 25 city hotels in the world by Tripadvisor - The Howard is a gem of a small hotel. The Howard is often described as "The most discreet 5-star hotel in Edinburgh". A distinct attention to detail together with the personal touch will ensure you feel special.
A Georgian retreat in the city centre of Scotland's capital city. Every guest has a Dedicated Butler who will tend to your every need – from unpacking your bags and serving afternoon tea in the Drawing Room to co-ordinating your social itinerary and serving a three-course dinner in your suite, so that you can totally relax. Our eighteen individually characterised rooms (some bathrooms even have freestanding roll top baths). Dining at The Atholl is an experience full of decadent pleasures. You’ll enjoy dinner, which will be meticulously prepared by our dedicated team of chefs, and attention to detail in this warm & exclusive Georgian setting. Alternatively dine in the comfort of your own room. Select your meal from the a la carte menu, & your dinner will be served to you by your dedicated butler. Car Parking is available at a rate of £15 per 24 hours. The hotel reserves the right to pre authorise the credit card used to guarantee the reservation 24 hours prior to arrival.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Howard in Edinburgh are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Edinburugh, for the discerning.
Excellent stay, every thing that was promised was delivered, enjoyed the bespoke service, would happily return.
All the comforts of a good bed and breakfast but with all the advantages of a hotel.
Butler service was amazing and with friendly staff throughout, I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Edinburgh.