- 15 guest reviews
"I grew up around Great Barr and always wondered what it would be like to stay there as it was always classed as posh. Going back to the midl..."
"Value for money...."
"Welcoming staff, good breakfast, bar food good, reasonable price, room just been decorated, comfortable bed, I had a single room, cost £50.0..."
"A very nice experience. Staff polite, friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. Good value for money, and I would definitely stay..."
"The room was too hot, and no fan was available. Breakfast coffee was not real ground coffee. We don't like duvets, so a top sheet + blanket..."
About the hotel
Just off Junction 7 of the M6 motorway, 6 miles from the City Centre & 18 miles from the NEC & Birmingham International Airport. Free WIFI is available in all bedrooms & public areas. Free car parking available on site,BT sport is available in the Oak Bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Table Tennis , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
A very very small room, not the best kept either, ok for a brief nights stay, probably won't go again
I grew up around Great Barr and always wondered what it would be like to stay there as it was always classed as posh.
Going back to the midlands for a sad family occasion we decided to stay there as it is easy to get to when you come off the motorway at either junction.
The hotel is old school not all polish and chrome like so many others that are advertised at bargain prices but never seem to actually exist when you go to book them
The hotel was spotless and certain staff friendly. Unfortunately when we got to our room the windows were wide open, not adverse to fresh air in a room but at 4pm with no sun on the room it was freezing. The radiators would not come on either. I walked to reception and asked if someone could put them on but by the time we were ready to go out no one came. The shower was over the bath but hubby stood in bath and could not straighten up, his head hit the ceiling so a shower was out of the question. We laughed it off but others might not. On checking out there was a cat fight amongst 2 female staff in the laundry room that was past the heated stage. They were shouting so loud the receptionist came down to shush them as we were walking along the corridor. Receptionist being totally ignored at this point by said cat fight staff apologised went extremely red and promptly checked us out. We are a laid back couple and overall not the worst place and not the best place we have stayed in but I have to say that cat fight was totally out of control with tempers clearly frayed. They greatly let the hotel down. If anyone was booking in at that time, perhaps they would have second thoughts.