- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"hotel was excellent but the bunk bed needed a slightly higher guard..."
"Extremely clean but extremely small too! Bathroom was the size of a telephone box! OK for just 1 night. Very expensive too even though the n..."
"The hotel was in a good location our room was small but would of been adequate if it wasn't for the bed which was very uncomfortable .The en..."
"Hotel staff cannot be faulted. Would have liked a more comfortable chair in room but borrowed one from lobby. Would have liked shower to hav..."
"Highly recomend! Room was clean, tidy. Close to the city centre. Free parking..."
About the hotel
Located on the famous Liverpool city centre waterfront, the hotel is only a short walk from all the citys main attractions. The Dolby Hotel is a very popular place to stay whether you are on business or pleasure. We also offer plentiful free parking and free Wi-Fi to all our guests.
Our restaurant serves breakfast daily Monday to Friday 7:00am till 10am. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 8:00am to 11:00am and selected food from 1:00pm through till 10:00pm. The bar is open from 12:00pm through till 1:00am serving a range of beverages. When booking 3 or more rooms, different policies will apply. Any arrivals after 10pm will be pre authorised. Your room may be re-allocated if you do not have sufficient funds on the card used to secure the reservation. The hotel does not accept stag or hen party reservations. A security deposit will be required for group reservations.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
hotel was excellent but the bunk bed needed a slightly higher guard
Clean but very small!
Extremely clean but extremely small too.
Bathroom was the size of a telephone box. OK for just 1 night. Very expensive too even though the notice outside the Hotel states Rooms for 25. Customer service was excellent. Evening meal was very good and a good price.