- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Instead of double with bunk bed over there was enough room to put double and single at side, might not be much room but more comfortable tha..."
"Good place for a break..."
"nice clean room, well situated for conference centre with parking on site. No frills but certainly no complaints and very good value...."
"Great hotel cheap clean comfortable and not too far of a walk from the city centre 10 to 15 mins max this was my second time staying there a..."
"A nice hotel which has free parking. The only negative we had was the bed. There were 2 adults and one 17yr old. The bed was a double bed wi..."
About the hotel
Located on the famous Liverpool city centre waterfront, the hotel is only a short walk from all the citys main attractions. The Dolby Hotel is a very popular place to stay whether you are on business or pleasure. Only 13 minute walk from the museums of Albert Dock and a 14 minute walk from Liverpool ONE shopping centre.
Each room has a private shower, hair dryer, flat screen TV and tea & coffee making facilities. We also offer plentiful free parking and free Wi-Fi to all our guests.
Dolby Hotel is a 10 minute drive away from Liverpool Lime Street Rail Station and 25 minutes from Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
Our restaurant serves breakfast daily Monday to Friday 7:00am till 10am. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 8:00am to 11:00am and selected food from 1:00pm through till 10:00pm. The bar is open from 12:00pm through till 1:00am serving a range of beverages.
Any arrivals after 10pm will be pre authorised. Your room may be re-allocated if you do not have sufficient funds on the card used to secure the reservation.
The hotel does not accept stag or hen party reservations. When booking 3 or more rooms, different policies will apply. A security deposit will be required for group reservations.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Instead of double with bunk bed over there was enough room to put double and single at side, might not be much room but more comfortable than having to climb over.
Also space on top bunk did not allow full sitting position. Shower room rather small
Good place for a break