- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Instead of double with bunk bed over there was enough room to put double and single at side, might not be much room but more comfortable tha..."
"Good place for a break..."
"nice clean room, well situated for conference centre with parking on site. No frills but certainly no complaints and very good value...."
"Great hotel cheap clean comfortable and not too far of a walk from the city centre 10 to 15 mins max this was my second time staying there a..."
"A nice hotel which has free parking. The only negative we had was the bed. There were 2 adults and one 17yr old. The bed was a double bed wi..."
About the hotel
Located on the famous Liverpool city centre waterfront, the hotel is only a short walk from all the citys main attractions. The Dolby Hotel is a very popular place to stay whether you are on business or pleasure. Only 13 minute walk from the museums of Albert Dock and a 14 minute walk from Liverpool ONE shopping centre.
Each room has a private shower, hair dryer, flat screen TV and tea & coffee making facilities. We also offer plentiful free parking and free Wi-Fi to all our guests.
Dolby Hotel is a 10 minute drive away from Liverpool Lime Street Rail Station and 25 minutes from Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
Our restaurant serves breakfast daily Monday to Friday 7:00am till 10am. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 8:00am to 11:00am and selected food from 1:00pm through till 10:00pm. The bar is open from 12:00pm through till 1:00am serving a range of beverages.
Any arrivals after 10pm will be pre authorised. Your room may be re-allocated if you do not have sufficient funds on the card used to secure the reservation.
The hotel does not accept stag or hen party reservations. When booking 3 or more rooms, different policies will apply. A security deposit will be required for group reservations.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Not a hotel I would recommend or stay at again.
Couldn't believe how small the bathroom was.
I am 5' 6" tall and had to sit sideways on the toilet it was so close to the door. The shower had a curtain that was not fit for purpose. Just glad we were only there for one night. Even for the price it is not good value.
Instead of double with bunk bed over there was enough room to put double and single at side, might not be much room but more comfortable than having to climb over.
Also space on top bunk did not allow full sitting position. Shower room rather small