- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Facilies at the hotel and the rooms were excellent and of good quality. The evening was of good quaility and the staff at the meal were very..."
"Could not have asked for a better time away, we were simply after a relaxing break and this ticked all of the boxes!..."
"value for money...."
"We stayed as we attended a wedding there! On arrival the staff were friendly and accommodating. The reception room and grounds were excellen..."
About the hotel
Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa is one of the regions' largest Spa Resorts, Yet each of our 62 bedrooms and suites have the atmosphere of an intimate hotel. FREE high speed fibre optic internet throughout the hotel including all bedrooms, Smart TV's offering a huge selection of channels plus interactive services as well as Sky Sports 1, 2 & 3. Our award winning Spa offers state of the art fitness equipment, 20 metre swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room & two outdoor Hydro Spa Pools.
We also boast 10 spa treatment rooms in our holistic & clinical Spas offering anything from a relaxing massage to IPL plus Mud Rasul experience. Our leisure facilities are available to hotel guests whilst resisdent including pool, outdoor areas, snow cave, sauna, steam room, experience shower. The Hair Spa is open 7 days a week along with the Nail Bar and makeup studio. We have various dining options including award winning 3 AA Rosette Lawns Restaurant, The Brasserie and Lounge plus room service options are also available. Awards include "Best UK Beauty Spa" in World Spa Awards 2013 & 2014, nominated again in 2015 "Best Spa Award Winner" 2012 Liverpool Lifestyle Awards - HQ Hotel Open Golf Championship 2014 & Ricoh Womens Open 2012 - Free "Super Fast Fibre Optic WiFi" throughout hotel - Free car parking - Just 20 mins from Liverpool & Chester - 20 Mins from Royal Liverpool Golf Club - 15 mins from Wallasey Golf Club. Liverpool One shopping district, Cheshire Oaks and Blue Planet Aquarium are a 15-minute drive from Thornton Hall. Chester Zoo, Liverpool and Everton Football Clubs, and Deeside are all 20 minutes' drive away.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/05/2014 to 31/12/2024 - Only children over 6yrs old have use of the swimming pool and from 10am-12 noon & 2pm-4.45pm and must be accompanied by an adult in the pool. See our website for details.Breakfast is £12.50/person. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Front line staff gave a poor first impression
Facilies at the hotel and the rooms were excellent and of good quality.
The evening was of good quaility and the staff at the meal were very attentitive. However, the receptionist when we arrived gave a very cold unwelcoming impression and when checking out, we were left queing for over half an hour and no apology was given for the queing time and this gave a poor final impression.
Fantastic short break
Could not have asked for a better time away, we were simply after a relaxing break and this ticked all of the boxes.