- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Upon arrival the two rooms we had booked were well apart and on separate floors but it was no problem to the staff to get us next door to ea..."
"The room was cosy, but had all the necessary amenities. The only thing that could of been improved on was having a king size bed instead of..."
"Couldn't undo windows at night, got stuffy, but everything else was good...."
"Lovely hotel, great location and great value for money...."
"Fabulous hotel, great location,easy walk to the underground, ideal for the sights and all that London has to offer . Luxurious interior, our..."
About the hotel
The modern and stylish four-star Danubius Hotel is conveniently located overlooking Regents Park and Lord's Cricket Ground. Close to Marylebone and Paddington train stations, the Danubius Hotel makes an ideal choice of hotel for both business and leisure travellers. The imposing exterior yields nicely to the luxurious interiors: the elegant lobby with crystal chandeliers, and the warm inviting spaces of the lounge and restaurant, featuring warm woods and discrete lighting.
The Danubius Hotel is located in St. John's Wood, near Regents Park, Madame Tussauds, Lord’s Cricket Ground (The 'Sacred Ground' of English cricket) and London Zoo. A variety of culture and shopping in Oxford Street, Covent Garden and the West End are only a few stops away on the tube. Each of the 364 bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, air conditioning and free fast Wi-Fi Internet access. Suites and Executive rooms are also available. The Minsky’s Restaurant serves a variety of dishes, from the varied a la Carte menu, to the weekend carvery serving a choice of deli items. Guests can also relax and unwind in the Pavilion lounge with its exciting concept of light dining or enjoy a traditional Afternoon Tea. Guests also can take advantage of complimentary use of ‘Fitness Zone’, a fully equipped air-conditioned gymnasium with running machines, exercise bikes, rowing machines and free weights. The hotel is outside the congestion zone charge and has car parking on site. (chargeable £28. 00 per night until 12 noon on date of departure)
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
good base for sightseeing
Upon arrival the two rooms we had booked were well apart and on separate floors but it was no problem to the staff to get us next door to each other.
The hotel is in a good location, close to St Johns Wood tube station and Lords cricket ground. The room was quite small but functional with a nice shower/bath and the bed was one of the comfiest hotel beds I have ever stayed in. We heard no noise from inside or outside the hotel although we were on the top floor. Breakfast was very good and plentiful, and good value at £10pp. All the staff we came across were helpful and friendly.
Fantastic base, away from the hustle and bustle of the central district
The room was cosy, but had all the necessary amenities.
The only thing that could of been improved on was having a king size bed instead of a double. Conveniently located beside Lord's Cricket Ground, and a 10 minute walk to Baker Street. St John's Wood High Street is a 5 minute walk away and offers bars/restaurants/shops.