- Very Good
- 116 guest reviews
"clean lovely hotel, didn't sample the food , marks & spencers 5 mins walk, taxi fare £8- £10 to Central station..."
"Myself and my better half stayed here for a relaxing night away from everything. The hotel was very quiet even though there was a wedding an..."
"Nice staff and comfortable beds and not too far from the SSE Hydro which was the reason for our stay. Lots of free parking and bar seemed po..."
"Location, staff, food and room were fine but oh when the lights went out! There appears to be very little sound proofing and the fan which c..."
"Not in the best location for the Hydro where we were going to a concert, but a straightforward £10 taxi ride took us there easily. The advan..."
About the hotel
Perfectly placed in the city’s fashionable West End with free WiFi and free parking, the Glasgow Pond lives up to its location too, with fantastic modern interiors that offer a very warm welcome! Guest rooms are modern and stylish with digital TV, welcome tray and 24 hour room service. The Brasserie serves up wonderful food all day every day at excellent prices. Only a few minutes drive from the city centre of Glasgow, the hotel is a great base for those wanting to explore all that Glasgow has to offer.
From Charles Rennie Mackintosh tours to cafes and bars on tap, there is something for everyone. Whether your stay is for business or leisure the Glasgow Pond is the perfect choice to make sure your stay in Glasgow a memorable one.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Glasgow Pond Hotel in Glasgow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
clean lovely hotel, didn't sample the food , marks & spencers 5 mins walk, taxi fare £8- £10 to Central station
Relaxing night away
Myself and my better half stayed here for a relaxing night away from everything.
The hotel was very quiet even though there was a wedding and a birthday party going on we didn't hear a thing and would very much recommend it.