- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"For £230 for a Wednesday night I thought overall it wasn't value for money, it didn't even include breakfast. I was travelling with a collea..."
"Excellent- staff helpful and welcoming...."
"Front desk staff were fantastic, room was spotless and would definitely return...."
"Nice room, seen to be clean without eye glasses, disappointing to find hair on top of WC before going to use it. Shower nice hot and pressur..."
"The hotel is excellently located near to many theatres and restaurants. The check in was seamless, the room well equipped and stylish, if a..."
About the hotel
Close by the chic boutiques of Covent Garden and Oxford Street’s celebrated stores, this beguiling Bloomsbury landmark brings style and comfort together beautifully. In the shadow of the British Museum, the hotel’s atmospheric ambience reminds you this is a real one off. There’s a comfortably laid-back atmosphere to the Steak & Lobster Restaurant, where menus deliver on taste and presentation.
A selection of specially chosen books are available to browse while you pass the time. All rooms at this luxurious central London hotel are refreshingly spacious, each one accented by calming, muted shades and plush, tactile fabrics. Sleek flat screen TVs and complimentary high speed wireless come as standard.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
93% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms are small
For £230 for a Wednesday night I thought overall it wasn't value for money, it didn't even include breakfast.
I was travelling with a colleague and had booked a twin, but ended up with a double. Though they did offer for us to go to another hotel. Which I thought was a bizarre as I had booked the hotel due to its location. Unfortunately whilst the room was nice it was the size of a shoe box. The air con didn't work and there was no iron. Overall the hotel is nice, the staff were polite and helpful but the room and bed situation let it down. It didn't feel value for money, and I wouldn't intend on going back.
Excellent- staff helpful and welcoming.