- 87 guest reviews
"Plenty of wardrobe space. All bed linen spotless. Should provide a toilet brush. One lift is inadequate. No airconditioning - VERY hot in h..."
"A good hotel located next to the beach clean and tidy if not a little noisy when it's windy but present and comfy enough..."
"There is nothing fundamentally wrong with this hotel but it is getting to be a little tired. For what it is I feel that it is over priced. H..."
"Good accomodation for one night stay. Staff very friendly...."
"The hotel rooms were very simple, but perfect for a few days away. We had a difficulty to begin with with the room...it was being decorated...."
About the hotel
Located on Brighton's seafront close to the West Pier, the Kings Hotel is perfect for the business or leisure traveller. Originally 3 regency town houses we are now a modern hotel with a vibrant and cosmopolitan atmosphere.
All rooms are en-suite and many have scenic sea views.
Each room features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, hairdryer and hospitality tray. A wide-ranging breakfast menu is available at Kings Hotel, including pancakes with fresh berries and maple syrup, grilled or poached fish, and a full English breakfast. The K Bar has a wide selection of drinks available along with a limited snack menu and you can also utilise the FREE WIFI available throughout the hotel.
Located five minutes from the famous Lanes shopping area, Brighton Conference Centre and the city's busy nightlife, the Kings really is the perfect place to stay.
There is a small car park at the hotel, charged at £17. 50 per night and available on a first come first served basis. See reception on arrival who will advise you of availability. If no spaces available you will directed to on-street parking near the hotel or the Regency Square NCP car park which is a few minutes’ walk away. The hotel is fully non-smoking.
The Kings Hotel is a pet friendly hotel, but charges will apply.
- 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/06/2015 to 28/06/2024 - Debit/credit card details provided to secure the reservation will be pre authorized prior to arrival for the first night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Plenty of wardrobe space.
All bed linen spotless. Should provide a toilet brush.
One lift is inadequate. No airconditioning - VERY hot in high summer. Friendly and helpful receptionists.
A good hotel located next to the beach clean and tidy if not a little noisy when it's windy but present and comfy enough