- Very Good
- 77 guest reviews
"Excellent service. Made to feel very welcome. Would particularly like to mention Kym on reception and Gordon the Manager. Excellent food at..."
"Great room, warm, comfy. great breakfast, huge dining room great staff ok Its a huge meandering old building that needs tlc in places it's..."
"Don't be put off by the exterior (could do with some TLC) We had lunch, dinner and breakfast all very good quality and value for money, bedr..."
"The Salutation Hotel in Perth is in a great location for eating and shopping and there is a lovely park close bye. We had a nice visit to th..."
"Very good value for money, enthusiastic staff...."
About the hotel
This city centre hotel has 84 non -smoking en-suite bedrooms and is only minutes walk from all the shops, theatres, Concert Hall and the Beautiful walks round the River Tay. All rooms are fully modernised with TV, tea making facilities, telephone and central heating. There is free WiFi in the public areas.
Take dinner in our Adam Restaurant or Bar Supper in Reids Bar where excellent local produce is served by our friendly, helpful staff. There are 34 different choices on our Breakfast Menu including our new Healthy Living range and traditional Full Scottish Breakfast. In Reids Bar where a large selection of malt whiskies can be found, lunches and suppers are served daily. The hotel is only 45 minutes drive away from Edinburgh.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/01/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Made to feel very welcome. Would particularly like to mention Kym on reception and Gordon the Manager. Excellent food at breakfast with a wide selection to choose from and Helen who served us was cheery, welcoming and could not do enough for us.
great hotel right in the middle of Perth
Great room, warm, comfy.
great breakfast, huge dining room great staff ok
Its a huge meandering old building that needs tlc in places
it's right in the middle of town so ideal
One drawback poor choice of beer and no ale.