- 17 guest reviews
"We booked this hotel last minute for a long weekend away and were very pleased with it. The staff were all very friendly and made us feel we..."
"Great staff Will come again..."
"I'm dairy intolerant and found this one of the best hotels in the area to cope with this. I was asked to choose what I liked off the menu an..."
"Warm, comfortable room with good facilities. Didn`t have evening meal, did have breakfast which was good...."
About the hotel
A modern hotel in the heart of Kent, Bridgewood Manor is close to the fantastic shopping centre Bluewater, the historical town of Rochester, the fascinating Chatham dockyards and only 50 minutes from London. The hotel is designed around a tranquil courtyard, the perfect place to escape with a latte and the newspaper for some much needed relaxation. In the winter months cosy up in the lounge area in front of the open fire and soak up the warm and welcoming atmosphere.
The hotel has 100 fabulous bedrooms with everything you need to make your stay a delight including plump pillows, internet access and spacious bathrooms.
The contemporary Squires Restaurant serves exceptional food complemented by an extensive wine list and for something a little lighter, snacks are available in Squires Bar.
The leisure facilities at the hotel are superb, whether you are looking for a work out in the gym or a rejuvenating swim, you can take your pick. If that all sounds like hard work, indulge in a heavenly spa treatment to ease away the stresses of the day.
For business guests there are a range of meeting rooms to choose and you can take advantage of free Wi-Fi. The hotel offers complimentary parking to all guests. Bridgewood Manor has been awarded a bronze award by the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms and Free car parking for all guests.
Bridgewood manor has excellent links to motorway networks and only 40 minutes to Gatwick Airport.
We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A great hotel for a short break
We booked this hotel last minute for a long weekend away and were very pleased with it.
The staff were all very friendly and made us feel welcome. The room was large, clean and comfortable with two comfortable chairs for watching the TV as well as a chair for the desk. The bath and shower were also very good. The breakfast buffet had a good selection of food and was regularly topped up. We had dinner one night, it was a bit pricey but the quality of the food was superb. I had one of the best steaks that I had ever had. Perfectly cooked and very tender.
Great staff Will come again