- 17 guest reviews
"Great staff Will come again..."
"I'm dairy intolerant and found this one of the best hotels in the area to cope with this. I was asked to choose what I liked off the menu an..."
"Warm, comfortable room with good facilities. Didn`t have evening meal, did have breakfast which was good...."
"My boyfriend and I stayed here just to have a night away from our usual home life. And it was lovely. Customer service and so good and every..."
About the hotel
A modern hotel in the heart of Kent, Bridgewood Manor is close to the fantastic shopping centre Bluewater, the historical town of Rochester, the fascinating Chatham dockyards and only 50 minutes from London. The hotel is designed around a tranquil courtyard, the perfect place to escape with a latte and the newspaper for some much needed relaxation. In the winter months cosy up in the lounge area in front of the open fire and soak up the warm and welcoming atmosphere.
The hotel has 100 fabulous bedrooms with everything you need to make your stay a delight including plump pillows, internet access and spacious bathrooms. The contemporary Squires Restaurant serves exceptional food complemented by an extensive wine list and for something a little lighter, snacks are available in Squires Bar. The leisure facilities at the hotel are superb, whether you are looking for a work out in the gym or a rejuvenating swim, you can take your pick. If that all sounds like hard work, indulge in a heavenly spa treatment to ease away the stresses of the day. For business guests there are a range of meeting rooms to choose and you can take advantage of free Wi-Fi. The hotel offers complimentary parking to all guests. Bridgewood Manor has been awarded a bronze award by the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms Free car parking for all guests. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Great staff Will come again
Great with food allergies
I'm dairy intolerant and found this one of the best hotels in the area to cope with this.
I was asked to choose what I liked off the menu and they would do what they could to make it with no diary, a great service. Although clean and tidy my only comment would be the rooms are a little dated.