- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"We chose to stay at Stratford Manor to break out journey from Cornwall up to Yorkshire. We couldn't fault it - it was a very warm day and al..."
"Breakfast selection was superb and the room was spacious and very clean. The bed Base was quite worn and the shower hose leaked but all in a..."
"The whole experience was superb, staff all very attentive. Hotel facilities and cleanliness all good. Breakfast staff where in particular v..."
"We arrived with sunshine so were able to appreciate the wonderful surroundings. Unfortunately were unable to book any treatments due to dema..."
"Great price through laterooms.com, room was a good size. Pool and spa facilities a great extra. High quality breakfast with a lot of choice...."
About the hotel
If you are looking for serenity in the heart of Middle England, Stratford Manor boasts the peace and quiet of the English countryside yet is a mere hop from junction 15 of the M40 and just 5 minutes from the buzz and history of Stratford-upon-Avon. The 104 spacious bedrooms are stylish and calming, the comfy beds and duvets ensure a long and peaceful nights rest. Free car parking for all guests.
Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms. Delicious food is served in the contemporary Shakespeare restaurant, and our top team of chefs utilise local and seasonal produce to create tasty dishes for you to enjoy. The Terrace Bar offers a more relaxing environment to enjoy a snack or chill out with a nice cold drink after a busy day exploring the countryside.
If that isn’t enough to make you relax, the Spa offers relaxing facials and muscle melting massages which will leave you feeling utterly pampered. Alternatively, energise in our health club or dive into our pool before sitting back in the sauna or steam room.
The Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, a cruise down the River Avon are all on the door step, slightly further afield, Warwick Castle, the Cotswolds and the Malvern Hills are all within an hour’s drive. If you’re visiting us on business or pleasure, make sure that you take advantage of our free internet access. The hotel has been awarded a silver award by the Green Business Tourism Scheme.
Meeting facilities include conference rooms, a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities.
We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Breaking our journey
We chose to stay at Stratford Manor to break out journey from Cornwall up to Yorkshire.
We couldn't fault it - it was a very warm day and although the room wasn't air conditioned there was a very effective fan. Good facilities - liked the fact that the coffe/tea tray in the room had mugs and not cups. Unfortunately we didn't get chance to use the pool but it looked lovely. All of the staff were polite, friendly and attentive. Food was excellent and the cocktails were good too!. The breakfast spread was amazing - they had thought of everything you could possibly want (and more!).We will definitely stay again.
Stratford Manor - QHotels
Breakfast selection was superb and the room was spacious and very clean.
The bed Base was quite worn and the shower hose leaked but all in all good value for money.