- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"The room was a little bit dated but you only sleep there and most importantly it was clean. The food was good, the staff were very friendly..."
"My wife and I stayed here while I competed in the Deva Triathlon. We chose the hotel because it is pet-friendly and we brought our Yorkshire..."
"Very dog friendly, staff really lovely, food was excellent, enjoyed the relaxing location..."
"Excellent hotel and very friendly. Would stay there again. Thank you Late Rooms...."
"Used this hotel before about 6 years ago for work with MEA UK LTD. so I decided to use again when down in the area on work, Still a good sta..."
About the hotel
Northop Hall Country House Hotel is set in over nine acres of gardens and woodland, just a 10 minute drive from Chester. A beautiful Victorian hall which has been tastefully modernised retaining many of the wonderful features of the hotel. A perfect venue for conferences, seminars and exhibitions, the Northop Country House Hotel offers three excellent suites, one to provide theatre seating for up to 120 delegates, and two others accommodating up to 16 people.
All three have natural lighting together with good controllable artificial lighting.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The room was a little bit dated but you only sleep there and most importantly it was clean.
The food was good, the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was brilliant. Good value for money, I would stay again if in the area.
My wife and I stayed here while I competed in the Deva Triathlon.
We chose the hotel because it is pet-friendly and we brought our Yorkshire Terrier. From the moment we arrived, the staff could not do more for us. I had to have breakfast at 5.45am and, even though the restaurant does not open until 8am on Sunday, an exception was made for me and the restaurant was ready for me at that time. The rooms are very clean, it has lovely grounds to walk the dog and all the staff so friendly. My wife spent the morning relaxing at the hotel while I competed and as we came away she said she felt like she had been on holiday for a few days. Thanks very much to the owners and staff, your kindness was really appreciated.