- 18 guest reviews
"Basic low cost accommodation. Ok for one night would not have stayed longer. Good breakfast. Would I stay again possibly depending other ava..."
"I was greeted by a very pleasant young man called Nick who made every effort to make me welcome. He showed me to my room and said if there w..."
"We enjoyed our stay a lot. The hotel has a lot of charm. It was in keeping with the kind of pre-gentrification old big houses in hyde park/h..."
"I would visit this hotel again was good value for money n very friendly staff..."
"This hotel was basic but quite nice. Very warm, quiet, free WIFI, they serve food on the premises and had a bar downstairs. The staff were v..."
About the hotel
* A budget hotel * Next to Headingley Cricket and Rugby Stadiums * A full English breakfast for just £4.00 * Happy hour buy 1 get 1 free daily * Free Internet use * Free Wi-fi in all rooms * Walking distance to pubs and restaurants * Close to the University * 5 min taxi to the city
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Basic low cost accommodation.
Ok for one night would not have stayed longer. Good breakfast. Would I stay again possibly depending other availability
I was on my own this time but normally I trevell with my wife. T had a wedding to attend on Saturday
I was greeted by a very pleasant young man called Nick who made every effort to make me welcome.
He showed me to my room and said if there was any thing I needed I only had to ask. I had a very relaxing evening and a very hearty breakfast in the morning and went to attend the wedding.