- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"Was kept waiting 40 mins until I got checked in reason for this was that my booking was not on the hotels system so had to go through the pr..."
"clean tidy good staff and will book again..."
"One night stay with family. Enjoyed my night at comfort inn manchester north. Comfortable room and staff were very helpful and friendly..."
"Lovely clean rooms, great value for money, would definitely stay again...."
"I stayed because of the price and it was value for money. Decent size room with all you need but it was a cold night out and the heater was..."
About the hotel
Comfort Inn Manchester North (Middleton), formerly known as ''Premier Inn Manchester North (Middleton)'' is less than 5 miles (8 km) from Manchester city centre and a short walk to Heaton Park. There is excellent access to the M60 motorway. Some of the comfortable rooms, can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (under 16 years).
The full breakfast includes cooked items, vegetarian options and a wide continental selection. Full Breakfast £8. 75 Continental breakfast £6. 25 English Breakfast £5. 00 Child breakfast £3. 45 Comfort Inn Manchester North (Middleton) is next to the Wilton Arms pub restaurant, serving good value food in a welcoming environment. There is free on-site parking, FREE WIFI in bedrooms and a 24-hour reception at this Comfort Inn Manchester North.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Was kept waiting 40 mins until I got checked in reason for this was that my booking was not on the hotels system so had to go through the process again from scratch.
We'll just call it an experience..
We booked this hotel for its easy access to Parklife festival.
We arrived Friday night and stayed till Sunday. We found the hotel easily from the M60. Whilst checking in we were told that the key system wasn't working, not a big issue. We were taken up to see our room, and came back down to collect more items from the car, when we asked to be let back into our room by reception with the master key the receptionist rolled her eyes at us and said rudely "are you coming back down, again?" we were made to feel like it was our fault and that we were inconveniencing them. When we got back to the room, we noticed that the place was outlined in thick dust, and as an asthmatic this was a bit of an issue (I have taken pictures) . During night 1 room service began knocking and shouting at a nearby room which woke us up. After our first day at Parklife we were welcomed back into the hotel by a lovely lady, we told her about what happened the night before and she was incredibly apologetic, shout out to that lady. Night 2 there was no significant trouble. We didn't realise check out was at 11, we thought it was 12 and at 11:15 a woman and a child came to tell us to leave ASAP. We had breakfast at the pub opposite and it's a wonderful pub and well priced. Overall, I felt the extortionate Parklife prices were a joke, the hotel wasn't even full and terrible quality.