- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Great for one/two night stay. all you needed. would use these apartments again...."
"Clean, functional and equipped with all necessary cutlery and crockery. Shower/ toilet rather cramped and furniture basic, for example no ta..."
"The appartment itself was clean well presented excellent facilities within the apartment and I will definitely book again when I'm next in t..."
About the hotel
Albion Street Apartments offer a range of Studio, One and Two Bedroom apartments, sleeping from two to six adults. Located in the Cheltenham Town Centre, they offer quick and easy walking access to Cheltenham Racecourse, Pitville Pump Rooms, Town Hall, Everyman Theatre, all of the shops, pubs, clubs and restaurants. There are numerous festivals in Cheltenham that are with in walking distance from the apartments location.
In the all apartments you will find all the expected kitchen utensils and expected appliances, an LCD or Plasma TV and private bathroom. An NCP cark park is available around the corner on Sherborne Place, less than 30 seconds walk. All first time guests are required to present photographic ID upon check in. Further details will be sent via email from the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 09/10/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please note a 5% surcharge will be added to the total amount of the reservation for all bookings made by American Express. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
67% would recommend it to a friend
Short stay at Albino St Apartment Cheltenham
Great for one/two night stay.
all you needed. would use these apartments again.
Annexe at Albion Street
Clean, functional and equipped with all necessary cutlery and crockery.
Shower/ toilet rather cramped and furniture basic, for example no table of any kind but perfectly adequate and reasonably priced. Parking outside is a challenge but the annexe at the back of the house is extremely quiet and private despite being so near to the centre and to a main road.