- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"This is a lovely little hotel not too far to walk from Lavender station on the Green line, so access to the whole of Singapore nearby. The s..."
"On the whole, I've been impressed with Arton Boutique. From what I've seen, it is excellent quality for any unfussy single travellers. I wa..."
About the hotel
Located right in the heart of burgeoning enclave that is Lavender, the Arton Boutique Hotel is set to welcome visitors with the best of the old world cocooned by the comfort of the new. Expect modern luxuries and an elevated boutique hotel experience as you set foot into your home away from home. Designed with a sophisticated urban palette of black and white coupled with a cool blend of glass, steel and aluminium, an enchanting contemporary retreat is created - complete with the koi pond and eco feature wall situated right by the air well in the main lobby - providing a hint of greenery and a Zen space to soothe the senses.
The Arton Boutique Hotel at Tyrwhitt, Singapore, is now open. The new 109-room property is set to recreate a new way of life steeped in a mix of modern luxuries and nostalgia.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Head for the loft
This is a lovely little hotel not too far to walk from Lavender station on the Green line, so access to the whole of Singapore nearby.
The staff were friendly and helpful. I had a problem with my toilet and the engineer came immediately and fixed it. I stayed in a loft room with an upstairs mezzanine for a bedroom, though compact it was an extremely clever use of space and felt spacious.
Overall, very good!
On the whole, I've been impressed with Arton Boutique.
From what I've seen, it is excellent quality for any unfussy single travellers.
I was surprised to have such a small room. The width is only as long as the bed, plus about an extra foot of ledge space. But the room has everything I needed - wifi, bathroom amenities, storage space and a safe. It was always well stocked and well kept by the housekeeping staff.
The staff have been very pleasant, though our interactions were limited. Their knowledge of travel and directions in Singapore are good.
Overall, it's a nice place to stay for a few days. I would definitely come back. No breakfast though. But there is a cheap local food court around the corner that solves that problem. A nice area to live in too - quiet, close to the MRT and with a few eateries and a 7-11 close by.