- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Overall a nice hotel, just a little pricey?..."
"When we entered the room there was a terrible smell. We left the windows opened and told reception. When we returned it was a little better..."
"Good place to stay, modern interior, friendly helpfull staff, good access to the lake district...."
"Considering the cost of this hotel in comparison to certain advertised chains, I was pleasantly surprised with what I found. The bar area an..."
"Excellent interior in hotel, very nice and comfortable at a great price..."
About the hotel
This brand new 4-star hotel offers style and luxury, free WIFI and free car parking. Located just off junction 31 of the M6, the Samlesbury Hotel has easy access to Preston, Blackburn, Manchester, Liverpool, Blackpool & the Lake District. Each one of our beautifully designed 80 bedrooms feature a flat-screen smart TV with Freeview and an invigorating power shower.
There is 24-hour room service available and a brand new fitness centre. Merchants Bar & Grill serves fine local cuisine and offers great-value seasonal dishes with a surprising twist. Pop in for a coffee break, meeting or morning tea. We offer a wide selection of drinks and cocktails in a relaxed setting. Located half a mile from BAE Samlesbury.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Overall a nice hotel, just a little pricey?
Adequate but little disappointing
When we entered the room there was a terrible smell.
We left the windows opened and told reception. When we returned it was a little better but the smell returned the next morning. On top of that we noticed there was a wet patch on the carpet outside the bathroom. This was quite bad and we assume something to do with smell. We did report this to reception but as we only stayed one night our stay was somewhat marred by this. Unfortunate as the rest of the hotel was lovely. Although we have said we would stay again and recommend it, this is dependant upon a discounted price. We wouldn't pay full price for this.