- Very Good
- 93 guest reviews
"very good room and extremely pleasant reeptionist at reception. only negative would be the boiler type noise which although light in sound w..."
"Excellent accomodation, staff were friendly and very helpful. Excellent base to explore Perth as there is a shuttle bus every 15 minutes jus..."
"We stayed here as a one night stopover on the way from London to North East Scotland and I would have been happy to have stayed here longer...."
"This Travelodge was very well located for our overnight stop on our journey from Wakefield to Aberdeen. There was ample free parking and a H..."
"Quiet and very comfortable room. Easily accessed from mainroads. Choice of eating available on site...."
About the hotel
Our Perth Broxden Junction hotel is the perfect place to discover this picturesque town perched on the banks of the River Tay, and to visit local cultural attractions like The Black Watch Castle & Museum, and Perth Concert Hall. Admire the beautiful gardens of elegant Scone Palace and take in superb views from the lovely woodland of Kinnoul Hill. Wander the orchards of magical Elcho Castle and enjoy a trip out to the Perth Racecourse or the Famous Grouse Distillery.
This hotel has upgraded rooms that feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
our one night stay in perth
very good room and extremely pleasant reeptionist at reception.
only negative would be the boiler type noise which although light in sound was never the less slightly intrusive in our room
Perth short break
Excellent accomodation, staff were friendly and very helpful.
Excellent base to explore Perth as there is a shuttle bus every 15 minutes just a minutes walk away. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone think about visiting Perth.