- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"Centrally located hotel with parking opposite (£7.70). Lots of choice nearby for food...."
"Stayed here many times & the stay is always excellent. Lovely & clean with a comfy bed, lovely shower & fluffy towels at a very reasonable p..."
"Quiet room, once the window is closed you can't hear a thing! Bathroom rather compact but adequate. Great nights sleep...."
"Hotel was very convenient for most amenities, but other guests were inconsiderate in that there was a lot of noise. External noise also, but..."
"Usual high standards of cleanliness you'd expect from a Travelodge but very let down by the staff at point of check in. First a note of cau..."
About the hotel
Our Plymouth hotel is in the heart of the city, a short walk from breathtaking views of Plymouth Sound from Hoe Park, the iconic Smeaton's Tower Lighthouse, and the shops, restaurants cafes and theatres of the Barbican. Enjoy a family day out at the National Marine Aquarium or an adults-only tour of the Plymouth Gin Distillery. For stunning scenery hike along the South West Coast Path or take a stroll around Burrator Reservoir and Saltram House.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel. Useful information Due to city centre location some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Centrally located hotel with parking opposite (£7.70).
Lots of choice nearby for food.
Another fabulous stay
Stayed here many times & the stay is always excellent.
Lovely & clean with a comfy bed, lovely shower & fluffy towels at a very reasonable price. Don't need anything else!!