- Very Good
- 153 guest reviews
"This is a great place to stay if you don't want fancy this is it. Great location so close to the Liverpool one shopping center, over the roa..."
"It was a lovely hotel. Nice bedroom clean and tidy. We arrived at 5.30pm to get ready.. Left at 6.05pm in a rush! Got in at 5.30AM after bei..."
"Great stay, friendly from of house staff, even though right on front opposite busy road, not much noise and slept well, would stay again...."
"Great central hotel...."
"Disappointed with the WiFi. Also wanted to extend our stay but price for an extra night was exorbitant! Room was good, and good that a fan w..."
About the hotel
Beatlemaniac or art fanatic, Liverpool's got something to delight and inspire you. Our Liverpool Central The Strand hotel is right in the heart of the city, near the riverside, central shops and museums. The Albert Dock, Beatles Story and the Tate Liverpool are all within a mile of our hotel.
It’s also right by Liverpool ONE, a shopping haven combining high-street favourites and high-fashion brands. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
When in Liverpool
This is a great place to stay if you don't want fancy this is it.
Great location so close to the Liverpool one shopping center, over the road from the docks, five minutes from coach station, budget hotel yes room was nice and clean. Staff was nice and friendly can't fault it. Would stay here again.
Good but never stayed for long
It was a lovely hotel.
Nice bedroom clean and tidy. We arrived at 5.30pm to get ready.. Left at 6.05pm in a rush. Got in at 5.30AM after being out all night.. Went asleep, the bed was comfy :) Even though i cant hardly remember being so drunk. We went for breakfast on the Albert dock around 9am because for £140 for a one night stay, breakfast was not included. We came back around 10am and went asleep until 12pm. Left at 12pm. THE MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT THIS HOTEL IS THE LIFTS. SO ANNOYING BECAUSE THERE'S SO MANY PEOPLE USING THEM I WAITED FOR ATLEAST 8-10 MINUTES ON MY WAY OUT AND ENDED UP WALKING DOWN THE STAIRS. BUT, great hotel great room with great view from room.