- Very Good
- 176 guest reviews
"Value for money great location lovely room..."
"Fabulous location fabulous views absolute bargain of a price, staff were really friendly too, it's a travel lodge so I wasn't expecting much..."
"Hotel was over priced, staff were friendly. local tesco express next door was very handy. bed was very great to sleep in. wall above the bed..."
"So close to James Street station and a hop and a step across the road to the docks just cant go wrong. A very modern building good view from..."
"Clean hotel and room, good service...."
About the hotel
Close to the riverside, the Travelodge Liverpool Central The Strand hotel is an ideal location for those who want to be in the heart of the city and close to a wealth of shops and museums. Liverpool is famous for its excellent shopping facilities, and this hotel is just 0. 1 mile away from Liverpool ONE shopping centre.
Those with an interest in the city's culture and history can visit Albert Dock and the Merseyside Maritime Museum, both just 0. 4 miles away. The Beatles Story (0. 3 miles) and the Tate Liverpool (0. 3 miles) allow art lovers to experience the creative side of Liverpool. Sports fans can easily reach Liverpool Football Club (3 miles) and Aintree Racecourse (6 miles). This is a new hotel and has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money great location lovely room
Fabulous location fabulous views absolute bargain of a price, staff were really friendly too, it's a travel lodge so I wasn't expecting much but I've stayed in worse 4* hotels to be honest.