- Very Good
- 144 guest reviews
"Basic accommodation, but very clean...."
"Friendly and helpful staff and check in was quick and simple. As they weren't very busy they let us choose whether we wanted a high or low r..."
"This is a great place to stay if you don't want fancy this is it. Great location so close to the Liverpool one shopping center, over the roa..."
"It was a lovely hotel. Nice bedroom clean and tidy. We arrived at 5.30pm to get ready.. Left at 6.05pm in a rush! Got in at 5.30AM after bei..."
"Great stay, friendly from of house staff, even though right on front opposite busy road, not much noise and slept well, would stay again...."
About the hotel
Beatlemaniac or art fanatic, Liverpool's got something to delight and inspire you. Our Liverpool Central The Strand hotel is right in the heart of the city, near the riverside, central shops and museums. The Albert Dock, Beatles Story and the Tate Liverpool are all within a mile of our hotel.
It’s also right by Liverpool ONE, a shopping haven combining high-street favourites and high-fashion brands. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Liverpool Central The Strand
Basic accommodation, but very clean.
Friendly and helpful staff and check in was quick and simple.
As they weren't very busy they let us choose whether we wanted a high or low room so we chose a room on a high floor looking out at the river and it was beautiful. The pillows and bed were comfortable. The room also included tea making facilities which I appreciate in the morning. The hotel is also close to the Eforea spa yet much cheaper than the hotel with the spa inside.