- Very Good
- 80 guest reviews
"Great location for a short stay in Liverpool...."
"Service was great, accordingly money doesn't matter. Thumbs up from me Xx..."
"Clean and tidy. Easy to check in. Options available for dinner and breakfast. TV slightly smaller than other modern budget hotels but not a..."
"Excellent location for many main attractions, very fresh and appetising breakfast buffet, good coffee and juices. Comfortable beds and black..."
About the hotel
The new Travelodge Liverpool Central Exchange Street Hotel is the perfect location if you want to sample Liverpool’s night-life or the rich culture of the port city. You’ll find all the best shops on your doorstep as Liverpool ONE shopping centre is only 0. 3 miles away.
It’s also ideal for sporting fans, who will appreciate the quick links to Liverpool Football Club and Aintree Racecourse. This is a great choice if you want to explore Liverpool’s history, with Albert Dock, The Beatles Story and Merseyside Maritime Museum all a short walk from the hotel. Not only will you find plenty to see and do throughout your stay here, you can also enjoy the scenic Mersey riverside. This newly opened hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with the Travelodge Dreamer Bed by Sleepeezee, featuring a 958 pocket sprung mattress, a cosy 10. 5 tog duvet, and four plump pillows, so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Liverpool Central Exchange Street
Great location for a short stay in Liverpool.
Service was great, accordingly money doesn't matter.
Thumbs up from me