- Very Good
- 81 guest reviews
"Room was lovely and clean, very spacious! Bed was so comfy and it was exactly what we needed. Good price for a last minute booking, great ni..."
"Very good hotel in good location to visit many places nearby...."
"Excellent clean modern facilities . Excellent staff ...."
"Good value comfortable clean room...."
"pleasent staff only fault was couldnt have breakfast in room..."
About the hotel
Are you a Day Tripper? Then you'll love our Liverpool Central Exchange hotel. With the Liverpool ONE shopping centre just half a mile away you, who says you Can't Buy Me Love. Liverpool's stunning waterfront is also just at the end of our street giving access to the Museum of Liverpool, Albert Dock and the Tate art gallery - plenty to keep you going for a Hard Day's Night.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Room was lovely and clean, very spacious.
Bed was so comfy and it was exactly what we needed. Good price for a last minute booking, great night sleep would stay again for sure!
Travelodge Liverpool Central Exchange Street
Very good hotel in good location to visit many places nearby.