- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"Used this to visit daughter in Bolton. check in friendly staff and quick. Accommodation was clean and tidy. Breakfast was decent and a good..."
"The staff are really helpful and well mannered the bar is open till 5 which is excellent the food is amazing!!! Unlimited breakfasts and dri..."
"Nice welcome, helpful staff and good value...."
"Accommodation very good spoilt only by the food experience it really was appalling, overpriced microwaved..."
"This hotel is very modern and clean. The staff are very friendly and extremely efficient, nothing was too much travel. The housekeeping sta..."
About the hotel
For easy access in and around the town of Bolton, the Bolton Central River Street Hotel is the perfect option. Families will enjoy the wealth of nearby attractions available, including Bolton Aquarium and Bolton Museum, both within half a mile of the hotel, as well as Animal World, Reebok Stadium and Peel Tower. Those wanting to stay near the University of Bolton will also find this hotel ideal, as it is under a mile from it.
Transport links are strong via both rail and road with Bolton train station less than half a mile away for easy access. The hotel has been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a good night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
clean convenient Hotel
Used this to visit daughter in Bolton.
check in friendly staff and quick. Accommodation was clean and tidy. Breakfast was decent and a good price plenty of food available. First time in a Travelodge and was impressed. Overall a good stay.
Travelodge Bolton Central River Street
The staff are really helpful and well mannered the bar is open till 5 which is excellent the food is amazing!!.
Unlimited breakfasts and drinks when you pay so much I love this place and rooms are lovely and clean !!. Defiantly a rate of 10/10 Thankyou travel lodge for the great experience I will defiantly be staying again room prices are excellent !!!