This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Centrally Located, Comfortable and Clean Guesthouse for the Budget-Conscious travellers. Kimchee Myeongdong Guesthouse offers the privacy that you crave for and Economically-sized Private rooms include both private bathroom and 32 inch LCD TV in all rooms. Located near to the main shopping area of Myeongdong in downtown Seoul, our guests can shop to their hearts’ content without worrying about catching the last train back to the guesthouse.
Not forgetting the N. Seoul Tower (Namsan Tower) that is a must-see on every traveler’s itinerary in Seoul. If Myeongdong is not enough to satisfy your shopping needs, Dongdaemun is 2 stops away from the subway station nearest to us. Other than Myeongdong and Dongdaemun, the subway station nearest to our guesthouse (Euljiro 3-ga station, Seoul Metro Line 2 and 3) also provide easy access to the main tourist areas like Gyeongbokgung Palace / Gwanghwamun Square , Insadong, Jongmyo Shrine, Gwangjang Market and many other interesting places in Seoul.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet