This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Sutton High Apts is situated on the outskirts of the city centre The Apt is an ideal place to stay for for large family's,or people coming down stay for short periods on business or a romantic time away. Secure parking and wifi is provided free of charge There is a comfortable open plan living area down stairs with a down stairs wc. The lounge has a large corner sofa plus chair , along with a large plasma to make your stay more comfortable.
Wifi inclusive and virgin t. v Dining area for 6 people The 3 double bedrooms are very light and extremely spacious with a double in each of the rooms, Off the master bedroom there is a large en suite to compliment this modern apt Also on the 2 nd floor is a large family bathroom and shower Down stairs wc Intercom system ,plus secure parking The kitchen has a very modern and light feel to it Alongside all fully fitted integrated appliances
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet