- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Had a great stay would go back again...."
"The outside looks is very nice and modern, the lounges, and restaurant are ok. However when you go to your room, the stairways are shabby an..."
"We booked this last minute for the Easter Bank Holiday. Compared to other hotels nearby, this hotel was half the price. Although the bedroom..."
"The downstairs of the hotel is very pleasant, as are all the staff. However, the bedrooms and bathrooms are very tired and dated, to put it..."
"We just stayed for one night, the room was spotless and all the staff were excellent. Nothing was too much for them. All topped off with a d..."
About the hotel
Boasting uninterrupted views to beach and sea, The Chadwick Hotel is a 72 bedroom hotel & Leisure centre,certified 3 star with AA & English Tourist Board and has been run by the Corbett family for three generations. The hotel boasts stunning beach and coastal views and is in walking distance to the quaint St Annes on Sea Pier and square also a short distance from the boutique shops, cafes and restaurants of Lytham. With many sea view rooms* and uninterrupted panoramic views from lounge, relaxation is a definite here at the Chadwick.
In addition to it's unbeatable location the hotel is very proud of the culinary delights offering Scrumptious breakfast, Table d' hote menus, Sunday lunches, Family dining and children's menus. informal dining and socializing in the bar / lounge with all day menus , a wide selection of fine wines, beers, lagers and spirits or Afternoon teas. live music and entertainment programme . If you are looking for a more daytime or night time fun then Blackpool,the fun capital of the UK, is little more than a 10 minute drive or 20 min bus ride away and through the Summer months the no. 12 open top double decker sightseer bus cruises the promenade every 15 minutes from outside the hotel. Whether its fun or relaxation you want the Chadwick Hotel offers something for everyone, whatever the weather. You can relax and unwind in the hotels beautiful indoor heated pool with jacuzzi or take advantage of the Nordic sauna or Turkish bath. Continuing your Chadwick experience with a fantastic meal and great entertainment. Throughout the winter months you can enjoy one or more of our many Tribute and themed weekends and activity breaks. We look forward to seeing soon. * £10 supplement per night payable to the hotel for seaviews
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Great nights stay
Had a great stay would go back again.
Clean but old fashioned.
The outside looks is very nice and modern, the lounges, and restaurant are ok.
However when you go to your room, the stairways are shabby and the room is stuck in the 1980's. It was clean, with TV, tea making as you would expect but very out dated furniture, which I think made the stay on the expensive side. With the money we paid for that weekend alone would have paid for a re-furb. So come on Chadwick get your act together as that would make me come back.