- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Stayed at the Chadwick Hotel because didn't want the noise of Blackpool but did want to see some shows. Downstairs has been recently renovat..."
"The Chadwick was okay. Rooms rather dated and a bit too warm. Lift was TINY about 2 feet wide by 5 feet long. Never been in such a tiny lift..."
"Hotel service was very good and food fab , but room was dated..."
"The room was clean and comfortable; good facilities; nice location; very good breakfast. All in all excellent value..."
"Only a one night stay this time but service excellent as usual. We usually enjoy the evening dinner but had booked tickets at the theatre. I..."
About the hotel
The Chadwick Hotel is a 72 bedroom hotel & Leisure centre,certified 3 star with AA & English Tourist Board and has been run by the Corbett family for three generations. The hotel boasts stunning beach and coastal views and is in walking distance to the quaint St Annes on Sea Pier and square also a short distance from the boutique shops, cafes and restaurants of Lytham. With many sea view rooms and a panoramic lounge, relaxation is a definite here at the Chadwick.
In addition to it's unbeatable location the hotel is very proud of the culinary delights offering Scrumptious breakfast, Table d' hote menus, Sunday lunches, Family dining and children's menus. informal dining and socializing in the bar / lounge with all day menus , a wide selection of fine wines, beers, lagers and spirits or Afternoon teas. live music and entertainment programme . If you are looking for a more daytime or night time fun then Blackpool,the fun capital of the UK, is little more than a 10 minute drive or 20 min bus ride away and through the Summer months the no. 12 open top double decker sightseer bus cruises the promenade every 15 minutes from outside the hotel. Whether its fun or relaxation you want the Chadwick Hotel offers something for everyone, whatever the weather. You can relax and unwind in the hotels beautiful indoor heated pool with jacuzzi or take advantage of the Nordic sauna or Turkish bath. Continuing your Chadwick experience with a fantastic meal and great entertainment. Throughout the winter months you can enjoy one or more of our many Tribute and themed weekends and activity breaks. We look forward to seeing soon.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Weekend Break & Great Shows
Stayed at the Chadwick Hotel because didn't want the noise of Blackpool but did want to see some shows.
Downstairs has been recently renovated and as well as looking the part. Upstairs on the 2nd floor where we were was a little tired in decor but very clean and comfortable, the staff were welcoming and helpful - from Reception all the way through the well oiled chain. Food was excellent. My husband thoroughly enjoyed the small pool and sauna. Plenty of places to walk along and Lytham is well worth a visit such a pretty old fashioned High Street. Public transport was ok but honestly taxi was virtually same price without the sitting around at bus and tram stops. We enjoyed two fantastic shows; Hot Ice which is absolutely brilliant (and half price on Friday) also Cats with the amazing Jane McDonald - what a voice, who rightly had a standing ovation from the audience. We had a pre-theatre dinner at Michael Wan's Mandarin restaurant - definitely need to book - it was the best Cantonese meal we'd had. All in all a great weekend. Definitely value for money.
I wouldn't go again
The Chadwick was okay.
Rooms rather dated and a bit too warm. Lift was TINY about 2 feet wide by 5 feet long. Never been in such a tiny lift.
The breakfast was very good with lots of choice. We ate out the first night but dined in on the second evening. The prawn cocktail wasn't bad. The chicken was okay, nothing special though. £15 each for 2 courses. We had a twin room which was £85 per night. I would rather go to a Premier inn. I would try somewhere else if we go again. We really liked Lytham St Annes.