- 51 guest reviews
"Had a good stay, even though I arrived late due to work commitments. Landlord was friendly and whizzed up a dinner for me even though the ki..."
"We only stayed the one night as a break from kids, the room was basic but had everything we needed, a shower and a bed! Shower got nice and..."
"This is excellent accommodation if you know what to expect before you go and have decided it is what you want. Don't arrive in the dark in b..."
"Lovely, friendly and great value for money...."
"An interesting place to stay with the philosophy of equal access to all enjoying the countryside...."
About the hotel
Originally built in 1756, Trafford Hall offers a collection of eco-chalets set amongst 14 acres of woodland. The chalets are less than 14 minutes’ drive from the city of Chester. Inside, each of the cosy rooms at Trafford Hall features a bathroom with a shower, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, linen and a view of the vibrant gardens.
Close to a number of golf courses, the nearest is Sandfield Golf Driving Range and Golf Course, just an 8-minute walk from the chalets. For food, shopping and entertainment, The Grosvenor Shopping Centre is a 13-minute journey by car. From the hall, Chester Racecourse is less than 6 miles away. Chester Zoo is just an 11-minute journey in the car and Gulliver’s World Resort is 19 miles away. The city of Liverpool is also 31 minutes’ drive away.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
Had a good stay, even though I arrived late due to work commitments.
Landlord was friendly and whizzed up a dinner for me even though the kitchen had closed. It was nice and peacefull giving me a good nights sleep. I would gladly stay again.
Basic but nice!
We only stayed the one night as a break from kids, the room was basic but had everything we needed, a shower and a bed.
Shower got nice and hot, and my g/f loved the fact this is a charity run B&B so liked that the money went towards something useful.
Breakfast was also nice, and everything was well cooked.
The price is great, we had no problems at all, would stay again.