- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"A/C did not work effectively, it blew out hot air instead of cold, and automatically switched on at 4 am, therefore room was uncomfortably t..."
"A good value location with a large room. Food menu is limited and not great if you are vegetarian or vegan (not unusual though for vegan foo..."
"Modern, rooms very well equipped with ironing board, hairdryer and tea/coffee facilities. Good size flat screen tv on wall, huge comfy bed...."
"Travelling from Glasgow to Winchester. Overnight stop. Second time we've stayed here. It's convenient, comfortable, and clean. Great breakfa..."
About the hotel
Located equidistant from Liverpool's John Lennon Airport and Manchester International Airport, the Chalon Court Hotel is the perfect base for business and leisure travellers looking to visit the beautiful and bustling countries of Northwest England. Sports enthusiasts can experience horse racing at Haydock park, enjoy action-packed Super League Rugby at the home of the all-conquering World Cup Champions Saints, watch high-octane powerboat racing at Carr Mill Dam or play golf at one of seven high-quality golf courses. - The hotel is the perfect base to explore the cosmopolitan cities of Liverpool and Manchester - FREE High speed secure wireless internet connection in all rooms - Close to the beautiful surrounding countryside landscapes of Merseyside - 84 modern and comfortable guest rooms - Pyramid Restaurant serves an innovate British-inspired menu - Pyramid Bar - Room service - 6 meeting rooms for up to 200 guests - Secure parking for 150 cars ***Important information for guests staying between 17th August 2014 and end of December 2014: The 2nd Phase of the refurbishment is due to start on the 17th August and will last 6 to 8 weeks, and will be taking part on the ground floor of the Hotel***
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
A/C did not work effectively, it blew out hot air instead of cold, and automatically switched on at 4 am, therefore room was uncomfortably too hot, at one stage sat on corridor to cool off.
Reported to reception at checkout for maintenance to address.
Good value, large room
A good value location with a large room.
Food menu is limited and not great if you are vegetarian or vegan (not unusual though for vegan food)