- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"Facilities, décor and layout was very good indeed. Only disappointments were no soap/shower gel in the bathroom and no hot water in the morn..."
"Food and service Excellent. Reception staff very friendly and helpful. Will definitely use again..."
"A nice stay...."
"Room was a good size, but we were unable to control the temperature to our satisfaction. No view through the window...."
"Was very pleased with our first stay and this was no different. The staff were efficient, polite, helpful and in all ways splendid. There is..."
About the hotel
Located equidistant from Liverpool's John Lennon Airport and Manchester International Airport, the Chalon Court Hotel is the perfect base for business and leisure travellers looking to visit the beautiful and bustling countries of Northwest England. Sports enthusiasts can experience horse racing at Haydock park, enjoy action-packed Super League Rugby at the home of the all-conquering World Cup Champions Saints, watch high-octane powerboat racing at Carr Mill Dam or play golf at one of seven high-quality golf courses. - The hotel is the perfect base to explore the cosmopolitan cities of Liverpool and Manchester - FREE High speed secure wireless internet connection in all rooms - Close to the beautiful surrounding countryside landscapes of Merseyside - 84 modern and comfortable guest rooms - Pyramid Restaurant serves an innovate British-inspired menu - Pyramid Bar - Room service - 6 meeting rooms for up to 200 guests - Secure parking for 150 cars ***Important information for guests staying between 17th August 2014 and end of December 2014: The 2nd Phase of the refurbishment is due to start on the 17th August and will last 6 to 8 weeks, and will be taking part on the ground floor of the Hotel***
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- Pets are allowed
84% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay
Facilities, décor and layout was very good indeed.
Only disappointments were no soap/shower gel in the bathroom and no hot water in the morning. Tea and coffee making facilities in the room was also good and the presence of a fridge in the room was a nice surprise.
Food and service Excellent.
Reception staff very friendly and helpful. Will definitely use again