This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located just minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park has recently undergone a $10 million renovation, including guestrooms, public space, meeting rooms, lobby and exterior. Discover the difference of the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage program with luxurious bedding, aromatherapy to help you unwind and Quiet Zones to prevent disruptions to your rest. The lobby is now fully integrated with Food for Thought Restaurant and Bar, allowing guests to transition from work to leisure all in one convenient location.
Food for Thought features fresh, locally sourced menu items, local craft beer on tap and a convenient “grab and go” marketplace. It’s open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, includes multiple TVs, and appetizer & drink specials provide the relaxing atmosphere perfect for watching a game. The new social ballroom features two complete walls of floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the pool and park-like exterior space, giving the hotel a total meeting space of 15,500 square feet. The hotel also features an on-site Fitness Center, indoor and outdoor pools, so you never have to skip a beat while you’re away from home.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Tennis Courts
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet