This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Browning is the newest and most modern hotel in the Glacier County area. Our beautiful nonsmoking hotel is located 12 miles from Glacier National Park; the park is home to the only remaining glaciers in North America, known to Blackfeet as the "Shining Mountains" and "Backbone of the World”. Come and experience Glacier National Park’s pristine forests, alpine meadows, rugged mountains, and spectacular lakes.
With over 700 miles of trails, The Park is a hiker's paradise for adventurous visitors seeking wilderness and solitude. Experience luxurious accommodations and a host of amenities such as a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, indoor heated swimming pool, whirl pool, business center, fitness area, wired and wireless high speed internet access. We offer flexible meeting space that can comfortably accommodate up to 140 people. Our location places you a short distance from Glacier Peaks Casino, Blackfeet Community College, Museum of Plains Indian, Old North Trail, Rocky Mountain Front, Triple Divide Peak, The Blackfeet Heritage Center, and the First Peoples Buffalo Jump State Park. Glacier County is known for the limitless assortment of scenic views and outdoor recreations such as hunting, fishing, golf, camping, hiking, rodeos, Pow Wow, Native America celebrations, snowmobiling, ice fishing, and cross country skiing.
- Disabled Facilities , Safety Deposit Box , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet