Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
|4||Self Classified Hostel||Ratings explained|
Simply the Guest Awards Winner
Category: Hostel 2013
Based on 100% genuine guest reviews.
Hoax is Liverpool’s #1 City Centre hostel with hotel quality comfort for guests. Our brand new, all en suite dorms offer superb deep mattresses covered with fresh linen, luxury towels are included and an invigorating hot shower is available for all our guests. Dorm option range from private boutique double or twin bedrooms, 4s and 6s up to our largest dorm for 8 guests. Dorms can be privately used, female only or shared. Modern electronic door locks are installed throughout the hostel, along with 24 hour staffing and CCTV to ensure highest levels of security are maintained to allow our guests to relax and enjoy.
Hoax is truly outstanding value for this premium city centre budget accommodation offer.
Located in the heart of the Cavern Quarter, 80 metres from the Cavern Club, the home of the Beatles. John Lennon & Eleanor Rigby can be seen from our hostel! A short walk from Liverpool’s main railway stations and all that Liverpool has to offer; world class shopping in Liverpool One, famous live music venues with the Cavern Club, Echo Arena and our own Hatch! An ideal base to visit Anfield, home of Liverpool FC and Goodison, home of Everton FC. Special rates are available for the amazing Beatles taxi tours – visit Penny Lane and the home of John Lennon!!
Enjoy Liverpool’s amazing heritage and history by visiting the museums, art galleries, Albert Dock and be sure to take a ride on the Ferry across the Mersey.
The reception team can help you plan your stay in Liverpool and help with booking any tours or trips you would like to do.
A five minute walk from Liverpool’s main rail station (Lime Street) and 1 minute from the main bus station in the city centre. Nearby car parking is available at discounted rates. Please call reception for details.
Hoax hostel in Liverpool city centre is easy to get to from Liverpool John Lennon Airport and Manchester International Airport via public transport.
Hopskotch Street Kitchen & Bar and the Hatch
- Our on-site bar, restaurant and live music and sports venue
- Discounted offers for hostel guests
- Exciting food and drink offers available daily
- The Hatch screens live sporting events – check with reception team what is on!
- The Hatch hosts regular live music and arts performances – check the web site or ask reception to see what is on
- The perfect place to soak up the atmosphere in Liverpool’s Cavern Quarter, home of the Beatles
Our guests can enjoy the following amenities;
- Good quality free WiFi available throughout the hostel
- Internet access available at reception
- 24 hour reception and no curfew
- Breakfast available daily; choose from continental or upgrade to a full cooked Liverpool breakfast
- High levels of security with electronic key cards and CCTV throughout
- In dorm individual guest lockers
- U Lockers and luggage store
- Guest kitchen and laundry
- Pool table and retro arcade games
- Discounted offers in our Hopskotch Street Kitchen and Bar (on-site)
- Live performances, Sky Sports and BT Sport available in the Hatch (on-site)
- Individual power points and reading lights in the dorms
- Hotel quality mattresses, linen and towels to assure you a comfortable stay
- En suite power shower and separate WC
- Fully accessible for guests with mobility needs
- Adjustable heating in each dorm
- Feature boutique twin and double rooms overlooking Matthew Street and the Cavern Club
- Female only dorms
- Liverpool hosts world class events throughout the year. Plan your visit to experience what a visit to Liverpool can deliver. Notable events this year include;
o Grand National at Aintree
o Sound City festival
o International Beatles Week
o British Open Golf Championship
o World Corporate Games
o International Festival of Business
o Giants Arts Spectacular
o Arts Biennial
o Liverpool FC fixtures and stadium tours – Champions League!
o Everton FC fixtures
o Cavern Club live music
o Music fesivals
o Food & Drink festivals
- Check the web site to see what is on for you to enjoy!
Hot and Cold breakfast options are available every morning from 8-10:30am in Hopskotch. Pre-order yours at reception and fill your boots for the day!
Continental Breakfast - £4.95
Hot Breakfast (3 options - full english/american/veggie) - £5.50
No Smoking is allowed in this property. A fine of £150 is to be issued to any persons found smoking in this building.