- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Lovely building, very neat & tidy .Bar/Lounge area very relaxing, breakfast room is very nice, spacious car park. Room clean, décor very goo..."
"Top quality room, spacious and very clean, excellent facilities if you were to stay in this area it would be silly not to try this place fir..."
"Great grounds and charming hotel. You'll need a car to make the most of the surrounding area...."
"A lovely Inn in the heart of the countryside. Our stay was very quiet overnight. Breakfast excellent. Our room was not the best as it overlo..."
"The room was stunning and the breakfast was very good! Full cooked breakfast and help yourself to cereals, toast and jams. Also tea and coff..."
About the hotel
The Baltic Inn is a 15 minutes drive from the main A48 highway at Cross Hands. We offer seven comfortable, attractive bedrooms, decorated in a traditional country style with pine furniture and teak flooring. All rooms are en-suite, with tea and coffee making facilities and digital televisions.
A full freshly cooked Welsh breakfast is included in the rate. A free broadband wifi is available. The hotel is conveniently situated in a quiet rural location on the outskirts of Ponthenri and has a large safe private car park. The Baltic is only minutes from Llanelli and Carmarthen. . Conveniently located close to the spectacular Millennium Coastal Path, guests can explore the scenic Pembrey Country Park with eight miles of golden sands at Cefn Sidan. Pembrey must be the only place in Europe where visitors can sunbathe, swim and hunt for shipwrecks on the beaches, then experience the thrill of a toboggan run or race down the parks' 130m dry ski slope. Enjoy a round of golf at the famous Jack Nicklaus course or watch live sport at the Llanelli Scarlet's Rugby stadium and nearby Ffos Las racecourse. Away from the coast, visit the splendid gardens of the Towy Valley and discover its numerous majestic sites dotted along its rolling countryside including the 12th Century castle of Dinefwr, Dryslwyn, Carreg Cennen and Kidwelly. The National Botanic Gardens of Wales, with its great glasshouse, and Aberglasney Gardens are just a short drive away, as is the breathtaking scenery of the Brecon Beacons National Park. The charming market town of Carmarthen is just a 15 minute drive away offering numerous high street shops, cinema, bowling alley.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Relaxing midweek stay.
Lovely building, very neat & tidy .Bar/Lounge area very relaxing, breakfast room is very nice, spacious car park.
Room clean, décor very good, en-suite spotless. Manager & staff charming & really helpful. All in all a wonderful 2 night stay. Will be staying here again for definite.
Best of Wales
Top quality room, spacious and very clean, excellent facilities if you were to stay in this area it would be silly not to try this place first.