- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Alvely family run hotel, the family couldn't use been more helpful, hoeing my k ids where the pool wad, turning the sauna on for me, giving..."
"Very friendly hotel. Well kept and very clean. Very good facilities...."
"Durley Grange Hotel, Bournemouth...."
"Lovely staff, great customer service, clearly a hotel that has repeat visitors which is always a good thing! Will be returning...."
"Why this hotel is not 4 star I don't know. We have stayed in many top quality hotels around the country but for good quality, friendliness,..."
About the hotel
The Durley Grange is a family owned, 3-star hotel in Bournemouth, conveniently situated in a quiet corner in the heart of Bournemouth's prestigious West Cliff and within easy walking distance to the town centre, theatres, conference centre and award winning beaches. The hotel is personally overseen by the Proprietor whose aim is to ensure that all the guests at Durley Grange have an enjoyable stay. The hotel now offers a late checkout up to the time of noon, at the extra cost of £10 per room.
Guests requiring a late checkout should request it at the time of booking. Parking is charged at £10. 00 per car per day including weekends and bank holidays. When filling in Check in Forms, you will be asked to provide Car Details. We are now offering an option of a 4 course dinner at the cost of £20 per person. If you would like to join us for dinner, please add this in the notes when making your booking. Cancellation Policy: The guest will be charged 70% of the total price if they cancel after reservation and the total price if they cancel in the 42 days before arrival. Pictures only represent a sample of rooms. More information and images are available on request.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 06/11/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Please note: Car Parking is £10.00 Per 24 Hours,which will be taken at the time of online booking, Pictures only represent a sample of rooms.More information and images are available on request. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
falty towers lives on
my room was the worst I have ever been in on holiday.
The mattress was terrible with springs protruding from the side. My duvet cover was worn and very bubbly. The toilet seat was all stained and the top of the hot water tap was missing. The curtains were very thin and let the light in so was awake at 6am.. However the food wad excellent, but restaurant staff were drying washing in the conservatory next to where I was sitting when having breakfast.