- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"An excellent place to stay. A friendly welcome, a large, well equipped room and plenty of choices for a hearty breakfast. Highly recommended..."
"Loved the setting of the b and b, on a small farm, very scenic but with easy access to richmond . The hosts were very friendly and welcoming..."
"I chose this B&B from the pet friendly accommodation list and they were brilliant. I arrived with two heavy crates with a cat in each. Gilli..."
About the hotel
Low Gingerfield Farm B&B is set in a superb location with stunning views of the Yorkshire Countryside. Bridleways and the Coast to Coast are close by making this an ideal choice for walkers. We are also just a short drive from the historical market town of Richmond.
Accommodation comprises of two spacious en-suite bedrooms, with TV, Tea & Coffee making facilities and wi-fi. We do not have a card reader for payments sorry. Laterooms do not take payments on my behalf.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Really enjoyable stay
An excellent place to stay.
A friendly welcome, a large, well equipped room and plenty of choices for a hearty breakfast. Highly recommended.
Loved the setting of the b and b, on a small farm, very scenic but with easy access to richmond .
The hosts were very friendly and welcoming, the tea and cakes on arrival were a welcome touch. Our bedroom, blossom, was lovely, very spacious and well equipped with bottles of water, sweets, chocolate bars, tea, coffee, etc. Only downside was the hosts were having birthday dinner for a family member that evening, so we didn't feel we could be downstairs and so chose to be in our room out of their way,, and although they weren't raucous by any means, we could inevitably hear voices and them departing at 10.30 pm. I realise to some people this wouldn't bother them,but it did take an edge off an otherwise perfectly pleasant stay, as I deliberatey chose a 2 bedroom b and b over a hotel as I was specifically seeking peace and quiet. I'm sure we were just unlucky with the timing, and this probably won't occur with anyone else's stay.