- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"My sixteen year old daughter were in London for a few days and stayed at Hotel Xenia. The location was excellent and the concierge "Neil" wa..."
"Nice hotel in posh part of London, room was compact and bijou, but did have everything you require. Very comfy bed and good shower. No elect..."
"The hotel and staff are of decent standard but the size of the classic double room is ludicrously small...."
"Beautifully appointed small hotel with a stylish decor. Polite, thoughtful and helpful staff. Excellent service and comfortable room, very n..."
"Pros - Excellent hotel, convenient for museums and Albert Hall. Cons - Cromwell Road can be very busy with traffic noise, but not a serious..."
About the hotel
This beautiful Victorian building has been restored to a brand new Luxury boutique hotel in South Kensington. Xenia is just a few minutes walk from the city’s most famous museums, including the Victoria and Albert and the Natural History Museum, and a short ride from the upmarket shopping of Knightsbridge. All the bedrooms have handmade woven cashmere blankets, free WIFI, full air-conditioning and personalised Samsung tablets.
Evoluzione restaurant brings Italy’s innovative Cucina Evolution concept to the UK and the two bars at the serve an exciting menu of cocktails, and enjoy the finest cigars in the pretty garden from the bar’s well-stocked humidor. (Hotel is fully non-smoking) Xenia is your new base in London whether you are coming for business or a romantic retreat!
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Best concierge in London bar none!!
My sixteen year old daughter were in London for a few days and stayed at Hotel Xenia.
The location was excellent and the concierge "Neil" was the best. We had no prearranged plans yet he got us into a very hip pre-theatre dinner as well as booked us on a great bike tour which showed no availability online. The bike tour people told us they made room for us because our concierge was do personable. We had a hankering for Indian food and he made us a reservation at a most delicious restaurant. I would stay at Hotel Xenia again thanks to Neil the concierge. He rocks!!
Nice hotel in posh part of London, room was compact and bijou, but did have everything you require.
Very comfy bed and good shower. No electrics in the room in the morning, couldn't charge phone and wife couldn't straighten her hair, had to go to friends room.