- 14 guest reviews
"A good find indeed, nice people, nice room (though the lane is quiet it feels quite close as they zoom by) The Lancashire Rarebit breakfast..."
"Cannot praise the accommodation and hosts high enough..."
"A very warm welcome from the proprietors and an excellent stay in beautiful surroundings!..."
"Loved seeing the ducks and silkie chickens running around. Along with their fabulously tasty eggs they provided for our breakfast :-) Lovely..."
"It was alate decision on the Friday night. We booked a single night at theTithe Barn Bed and Breakfast. Everything was perfect, from the set..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Tithe Barn Bed and Breakfast. Tithe Barn is a 19th century barn conversion on the edge of the pretty village of Over Kellet. Set in the rugged countryside of the Lancashire / Cumbria border, it enjoys some of the most spectacular views of the area.
To the west is Morecambe Bay, the east views are of the Howgill Fells in Yorkshire, and the majestic Lakeland Fells sit proudly to the North. The barn is also home to our pets - Aylesbury ducks, Silkie bantams, and a very friendly border collie cross. The Barn has two twin bedrooms on the ground floor and one double on the first, all ensuite with tea and coffee making facilities, television and free wi fi. There is plenty of free onsite parking, and secure storage for equipment such as diving gear and fishing tackle. We do not have a guest lounge, and guests should be aware that our dining room is on the first floor. We do not accommodate pets or children.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A good find
A good find indeed, nice people, nice room (though the lane is quiet it feels quite close as they zoom by) The Lancashire Rarebit breakfast is heartily recommended, great work Paul.
Highly recommended. Excellent hosts and superb breakfast
Cannot praise the accommodation and hosts high enough