- 93 guest reviews
"Friendly helpful staff, great food, superb location and good value. Would definitely stay here again..."
"The superb location of this hotel (less than 5 mins from Pleasure Beach) and freindly hosts made our stay fantastic. We were only there for..."
"B&B was small, and so was the room, yet everything worked well. There was hot water in the shower, feather duvet in the beds, generous break..."
"Spent 3 nights here, room clean and equipped with teas and coffee. Home from home. Staff were so accommodating, very friendly we could not f..."
"David was the best, did everything he could to make it a wonderful weekend ,Food was good and the cleanliness was excellent, would definitel..."
About the hotel
The Danescourt Lodge is our second family-run hotel with 12 bedrooms: all rooms have en suite facilities and our bedrooms can accommodate families and couples. We pride ourselves on the service we provide and the hospitality given to our guests, on all occasions. The lodge is situated just one minute from Blackpool's Pleasure Beach, Europe's greatest amusement park, and only 75 yards from the Ocean Boulevard.
Open All Year Round , Sun Lounge, Tea-Making Facilities in All Rooms, Central Heating in All Rooms, Colour digital TV and Free wifi in All Rooms,Choice of Menus for Breakfast , Spacious Dining Room, Large Lounge/Bar/TV, Pool Table, Special Rates for Parties, All Rooms En Suite, Short Stays Welcome, Minutes from the Pleasure Beach, Shops and Amusements Nearby and Bus Service 20 Yards Away. We offer an ideal base for visitors wishing to spend a day in the beautiful Lake District or visit one of the many local beauty spots. Local coach operators offer a wide range of daily excursions to many places of interest, all bookable and only minutes from your hotel. The Golden Mile, Three Piers and the World Famous Tower are all within easy access by trams operating frequent services along the promenade. Entertainment by night is provided by many local night spots just a few minutes' walk away. Your shopping and souvenir hunting needs are well provided for by five large bazaar-type markets and numerous gift and fancy goods shops – again right on your doorstep. A short tram ride takes you to Blackpool's town centre with many famous name high street stores, and further down the coast at Fleetwood you will find Freeport Factory Outlet.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 06/05/2014 to 06/05/2016 - evening meals buffets late suppers are available for special occasion for groups of 8 and upwards telephone 01253 342468 you need to arrange this direct or send a special request when booking. The LateRooms.com rates for Danescourt Lodge in Blackpool are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly helpful staff, great food, superb location and good value.
Would definitely stay here again
Great Value for money
The superb location of this hotel (less than 5 mins from Pleasure Beach) and freindly hosts made our stay fantastic.
We were only there for 1 night , but would recommend the stay. Comfy bed and pillows , great breakfast. All good....will be staying again.