- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"The room was at front of hotel. With no visible double glazing the sound of trams through the night was very loud...."
"Wouldn't say my luxury room was luxury but very nice anyway. Helpful staff, nice breakfast, on easy tram route. Not in staggering distance f..."
"Excellent stay, comfy beds, hotel is very handy with bikes available to rent, and the trams very close by. staff were very friendly and help..."
"I loved this hotel, the room and staff. Just think 9€ is too much for that poor breakfast...."
"This hotel is in prime location and has easy travel route to the top destinations. The staff on hand are very friendly and are there when yo..."
About the hotel
Hotel Atlantic is a modern 3 star hotel with 45 rooms and ideal for tourists and business people. Located in the diverse neighborhood of De Pijp, within easy walk or tram options for exploring all there is to see in the historic city of Amsterdam. We are a 20 minute walk or 9 minute tram ride for the RAI Congress or for Central station.
Our staff will gladly assist with all information about our city and help you on your way to a successful and pleasurable stay with us. A continental breakfast is served in our lobby area from 7. 30 to 10. 00AM 7 days a week.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/03/2016 to 29/02/2020 - Please note that city tax 5.5% is payable directly at the hotel. The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Atlantis Amsterdam in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Nice room but noisy
The room was at front of hotel.
With no visible double glazing the sound of trams through the night was very loud.
Hotel Atlantis Amsterdam
Wouldn't say my luxury room was luxury but very nice anyway.
Helpful staff, nice breakfast, on easy tram route. Not in staggering distance for party goers. All in all value for money.