- 2 guest reviews
"We needed a weekend away, from work, home renovations & stress. It was our first anniversary and we were made very welcome. We were given ke..."
"We had a very warm welcome, the room was charming and well appointed and the breakfasts were superb..."
About the hotel
Coedllys Country House is a luxurious B&B set in 12 acres of open countryside and woodland and surrounded by rolling countryside. All the rooms have wonderful views. Rural but not remote, just 5 minutes from the A40, where chickens, ducks, peafowl amble around and hundreds of wild birds feed from the numerous bird feeders.
We also rescue donkeys, ponies, sheep and other animals, who love to be visited by our guests. The rooms all have comfortable sofas and the beautiful Antique beds are romantic, Indulgent and extremely comfortable. Dressed with wonderfully soft linens and Ultimate Hungarian Goose down duvets and pillows. (Blankets and Luxury synthetic pillows & duvets available on request WHEN BOOKING). Many extras found in Luxury Hotels are also found in our rooms. Powerful showers and luxury extras in the contemporary bath and shower rooms. On chilly days and evenings relax in the guest sitting room on lovely squishy sofas, whilst reading, playing board games or just doing nothing but watching the flames and listening to the crackling of wood burning in the log burner.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Indoor Pool , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 04/10/2014 to 03/04/2016 - The first night's B&B accommodation is taken as a NON refundable deposit. Checkin between 3.30pm snd 7pm. Please note the pool is NOT available between October and early April. Thank you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
How to relax in Wales
We needed a weekend away, from work, home renovations & stress.
It was our first anniversary and we were made very welcome. We were given keys to the Swallow room which has an amazing view, and came with bottle of wine to celebrate our anniversary and home made cookies. The house is beautiful with lovely gardens and all sorts of animals wandering around and even if the weather was against us it was still beautiful and a amazing relaxing place to be. The breakfast was incredible and had a cosy feel sitting around a large table with the other guests, interesting conversations and plenty of Tea accompanied a lovely full breakfast. Even though the country house is in a remote location it has good access to nearby roads so it is easy to get about and visit all the sites. Val and Keith gave us a very warm welcome and their attention to detail made it the perfect weekend away. Thank you.
Warm welcome in a lovely place
We had a very warm welcome, the room was charming and well appointed and the breakfasts were superb