- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, a touch of class!..."
"i stayed here on my wedding night just over 5 years ago,not much has changed apart from the reception area an as I can gather there is a few..."
"The room was enormous. There was a long black hair in the bath when we arrived and a couple of marks on the carpet but other than that it wa..."
"Wonderful house exelent staff. Out of this world spa.would recommend to end body that needs a relaxing get away.fab...."
"The hotel is lovely however the standard rooms are very basic and not worth the £320 we paid for 2 nights. The bed was very small and the ro..."
About the hotel
Hoar Cross Hall Spa Resort is a Grade II listed stately home retreat in Staffordshire. At this unique sanctuary, friendly faces are assured, kicking off your shoes is expected and total relaxation is the order of the day. Enjoy exquisite plates of food delivered with style, flair and imagination.
Balance the body and mind, and restore a sense of calm in our state-of-the-art spa. Look forward to restful nights in beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites. Please note, the minimum age for guests at the hotel and day spa is 16 Please note, we are currently completing some refurbishment work which may be taking place during your stay and there may be some noise and minor disruption. We do apologise for this and are keeping it to an absolute minimum.
Showing Thursday 26 March 2015 to Friday 27 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Bowls, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/05/2014 to 31/12/2023 - You can use the hotel facilities from 17:00 until 11:00am The LateRooms.com rates for Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel in Staffordshire are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, a touch of class.
Had a flood in bedroom with shower reported it twice as carpet was soaked no one came to sort it we had to use all our towels and house coats to soak up water room stank like wet dogs.
The room service breakfast was cold hard fry up tea cold and half of the breakfast missing