This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The restored building of the hotel was initially projected by the architect Wilhelm Van der Guht in 1913 as living house. Now interiors of the hotel reflect different epoch of 300-years history of St-Petersburg/rooms of 2 floors are in classical imperial style of the XVIII century-rooms of other 2 floors are in aristocratic style of the XIX century and rooms of another 3 floors in Art Nouveau style of the beginning of the XX century. Hotel interiors designed by Italian studio Rossi Cattaneo is combined with the advanced technical equipment of the rooms/high-speed Internet-high-quality telecommunication-interactive television system.
Many places of interest-historical and architectural monuments-museums-theatres and shops are located near to Demetra Art Hotel and from the top floors of the hotel building one can enjoy the panorama view over the city roofs to the Peter and Paul Fortress and Smolny Cathedral. The central city avenue-Nevskij Prospect-is in 10 minutes walk from the hotel-the nearest underground station is in 1 minute-Moscow railway station is in 15 minutes. Demetra Art Hotel has a range of services and facilities which are oriented for both business people and tourists-interested to learn St-Petersburg more.
Showing Thursday 26 March 2015 to Friday 27 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Restaurant, Bar
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet