- 40 guest reviews
"If you like peace and quiet this is the place for you as it is a little isolated, there is no shops or other pubs within walking distance. S..."
"Tea stains over bed side cabinet Chef turned up late on Tuesday morning, many customers left before breakfast could be served...."
"Clean and tidy will go and stay again. Quilt a bit to hot for me..."
"I arrived at the Cardinals Hatt at 8.45pm after a long drive. I asked if the kitchen was still open and was told that it was open until 9pm...."
"Perfect spot for a quiet holiday without city hassle..."
About the hotel
The complete dining, bed and breakfast, accommodation, wedding, conference and party venue in Saltash, Cornwall.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
The Cardinals Hatt
The staff were excellent as was the food and restaurant/bar.
However the room was nothing like the photograph of the room advertised, The shower was a dribble, the bed springs were noisey and there were a few dead flies in the bathroom also the carpet was badly marked.
The room was not like the picture at all, the room had a damp smell wall paper was peeling woodchip wallpaper in bedroom lightbulb not working was not worth £60 per night
Once I complained they did changer rooms, no hot water in shower and was not fixed after I complained, funny smell coming fromb bathroom like cabbage.