- 67 guest reviews
"Very impressed with friendliness and efficiency of staff. Very quiet weekend with few other guests. Breakfast was cooked to order, as buffet..."
"Stayed for 4 nights at this lovely riverside hotel as I was there for business. Staff was courteous and accommodative. Food has been good ...."
"I think all hotel rooms should be provided with a "Bog-brush"...."
"I stayed at the Dolphin Hotel for a business trip. The hotel had a great location right next to the river in Saint Ives with fast connection..."
"we only stayed the one night the room could do with a refurb the carpet was badly srained and the walls a bit shabby the bed was very hard a..."
About the hotel
The Privately owned 67 bedroom Dolphin Hotel assures guests of a warm and friendly welcome. The Hotel which is situated on the banks of The Great Ouse, is in the picturesque town of St,Ives Cambridgeshire. Whether you arrive by car or boat, the Dolphin offers every opportunity for peace,relaxation and enjoyment.
Our 150 seater Waterside Restaurant has unrivalled views across the river and 120 acres of meadow land, The first class restaurant serves fresh local produce as well as more exotic dishes. Our excellent Hot and Cold Buttery Menu is excellent value. The Lounge Bar provides a pleasant riverside setting, and when the weather is fine there is a very large patio and garden area. A fully equiped Gymnasium and Infra red Sauna is available for residents.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Relaxing long weekend break
Very impressed with friendliness and efficiency of staff.
Very quiet weekend with few other guests. Breakfast was cooked to order, as buffet service was not available due to low number of guests. One of the largest, best quality breakfasts I have ever had. We were fortunate to have good weather, so the balcony overlooking fields and river was most welcome. The only slight negative was that the bed was very hard. We normally like a firm matress, but this was too hard for comfort. Overall, a very pleasant stay.
Business traveller friendly budget property
Stayed for 4 nights at this lovely riverside hotel as I was there for business.
Staff was courteous and accommodative. Food has been good . An extra star for the location.