- 16 guest reviews
"Customer service is as important as the cost of any hotel! It was not consistent and that grinds me down. Buffet restaurant was nice but its..."
"Great hotel , modern and easy to travel by train to airport and dam central..."
"Near perfect stay can not find any faults..."
"I could not fault this hotel; staff are fantastic and the rooms are great. 100% would recommend...."
"Fab hotel value for money.friendly staff always happy to help.Great food.very clean hotel...."
About the hotel
Modern 4 star hotel about 15 minutes away from the city center. All rooms are soundproof and equipped with air conditioning and FREE WIFI Haarlem and Schiphol airport are only 15 minutes away. On site parking is available in own parking garage.
Amsterdam city centre can be conveniently reached by public transport or car. The modern rooms are decorated in earth tones and feature a seating area, flat-screen TV with more than 100 international channels. A Nespresso machine is provided as well. The bathroom has a walk-in shower, toilet and free toiletries.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 08/05/2013 to 31/05/2022 - City Tax will be charged at 5% The LateRooms.com rate for Golden Tulip Amsterdam West in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
It was OK
Customer service is as important as the cost of any hotel.
It was not consistent and that grinds me down. Buffet restaurant was nice but its 60 euros for 2 ppl to eat all you can eat buffet, bar was nice, room was ok, just did not feel it here. We had to get a tram into the city center but that was fine, we managed to find our way about everywhere. Next time we will be staying in a hotel in the city, its a lot easier. Internet access was awful, kept going down all the time, so frustrating!
Great hotel , modern and easy to travel by train to airport and dam central